Fantasy Premier League (2024/25)

JP

The champ is having a bit of a mare.  

50/50 decisions have been backfiring consistently. Still confident of a top 200k finish.  Target of top 50k is still possible but I’m going to need make some ground  by the new year.  

I’m tired of being the wrong side of Palmer so will bring him in this week.  Son is a temptation. But a Palmer brace in a 3-1 win for Chelsea without him in my FPL will ruin my entire weekend. 

Also need a cheapish defender. Ait-Nouri is exciting and wolves have good fixtures for a long time. But Wolves haven’t shown any ability to defend. I do eventually want a Forest and/or Everton defender because you can trust Dyche and Nuno long term. But don’t love either fixture set.  

I read a stat that said DCL was the biggest underachiever of Xg in the PL last season. He’s been fucking awful.  Missed 2 sitters this weekend too. That was a bad decision based on that stat. But I’m keeping him for the next 2.  If he doesn’t get a return, he’s out.  I’m sick of him. 

Edited by The College Dropout

I'm in a similar boat, I only have 1 FT and have a Saka issue. I cant decide if I go Saka to Son or just let Gabriel fight for his life without Saliba and hold the transfer to make 2 moves next week.

9 minutes ago, TRC said:

I'm in a similar boat, I only have 1 FT and have a Saka issue. I cant decide if I go Saka to Son or just let Gabriel fight for his life without Saliba and hold the transfer to make 2 moves next week.

I expect Saka to start but I’d go to Son. Better fixtures over the next 3 or 4. That is if you’re planning to roll Soonish as you might want Saka back kinda soon. 

5 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

I expect Saka to start but I’d go to Son. Better fixtures over the next 3 or 4. That is if you’re planning to roll Soonish as you might want Saka back kinda soon. 

Its a tough call, annoyed I didnt do the move last week

19 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Still have to monitor Sons injury situation now. Son is out tomorrow. Think he will be fine aswell for the weekend though.

Edit: apparently just sore, and they didn't plan to have him involved anyways.

Edited by Erikse

Just now, The College Dropout said:

He’ll get 13 in total. 

Great start for me too. TC active.  This is the week DCL has got to score.  

Nice, I've used my free hit like, need to pick up the pace. You got Haaland on your TC I assume?