Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

23 minutes ago, Earp said:

I’ve tried it on a different email address and it downloads and can be put into the wallet so happy days. Give me a shout if anyone wants it - Gallowgate standing FB £44 

Apologies if this has nothing to do with anything BUT, at the Villa game, two lads in front of us got rejected at the Turnstile and the Turnstile gadget said their tickets "had been downloaded to too many devices" 

He sent them to the ticket office 

Just managed to nab 2 tickets together in the Leazes. Was refreshing all day yesterday but was just getting that section of seats in the Leazes that flashes when you click on then.

I was surprised that you are able to downgrade a seat to a child ticket as well, I thought you would have had to pay for an adult seat if the original ticket was an adult one. 

2 minutes ago, Leazes1986 said:

Just managed to nab 2 tickets together in the Leazes. Was refreshing all day yesterday but was just getting that section of seats in the Leazes that flashes when you click on then.

I was surprised that you are able to downgrade a seat to a child ticket as well, I thought you would have had to pay for an adult seat if the original ticket was an adult one. 

Club still makes same amount of money but whoever has sold it will get less.

Silverstone and Eales need to be held accountable for the current ticketing shambles, it’s happened on their watch and needs sorting asap.

Shambles getting in the ground, box office not fit for purpose and empty seats despite sell outs all over the shop.

Good thread on the current shambles and why people being allowed to pass on tickets needs to revert back.

What they’ve introduced has not stopped touts and if anything there’s more tickets on secondary sites than ever.

https://x.com/Nusc2023/status/1703319849923993822?s=20

Edited by Whitley mag

2 minutes ago, patrone said:

No idea, but it says "sale will commence at 1200"

and its counting down just like the usual old que system

“Please note only ballot members can purchase today”.

That for the ballot that hasn’t happened yet?

3 hours ago, NSG said:

Hopefully they’re testing a system whereby if you’re successful in the ballot then you can pick your specific seat

It's actually madness.  Entering the ballot for the RIGHT to get into a queue and experience what is basically the same free-for-all system as before?  And all that less than a fortnight before the match?   It's f-ing Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne running the show.  There is no perfect system, but at least please get the damn tickets on sale. 

Now for the Burnley match we have a bloody rail strike cocking up everything.  Same for PSG.  Not everyone lives down the road from St. James' park.  Some of us actually need to plan.  

1 minute ago, nufcnick said:

Has anyone actually managed to forward a ticket to a match you can’t go to?, I’m on holiday for 3 week from tomorrow and tried all week to forward my mancity ticket 

Yes, although I’m not sure if you can do it for cup games?

And the function to forward a ticket on doesn’t normally open until a week before that particular game.

3 minutes ago, SteV said:

Yes, although I’m not sure if you can do it for cup games?

And the function to forward a ticket on doesn’t normally open until a week before that particular game.

It says 3 weeks on the guide 

IMG_1236.png

Edited by nufcnick

13 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

It says 3 weeks on the guide 

IMG_1236.png

Aye, but they’re so far behind with everything, it’s only been about a week in advance so far.

They’ll not open it until after the ballot is done, which is today.