Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

20 minutes ago, Tross said:

The new system is a joke, especially regarding away tickets. The people who shouted it was unfair have now made it impossible for themselves and others. 

I think its telling that people on here who were struggling to get tickets with the 10am queue last season have also been failing in the ballots

Not suggesting they're to blame for the changes, but the new system isn't helping them at all

Whereas people on here who were regularly getting tickets via the 10am queue are now regularly failing in the ballot, but then still finding ways to get tickets and are mainly frustrated as it's not in the areas they want to sit

And the timescales from ticket sale to match are so short that anyone out of the North East, or who needs to plan their weekends is also put in a difficult position

So who exactly is this ludicrous new system benefitting ? No one seems to be in a better position

Edited by bobbydazzla

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Yep, by 5pm. 

Nowt showing on my NUFC account but they've taken £46 out the bank Which I assume must be the price of an adult and child in the family section then. That's 2/2 after starting the season with 0/3. 

Hopefully 3 in a row with PSG!

1 hour ago, Wallsendmag said:

Nowt showing on my NUFC account but they've taken £46 out the bank Which I assume must be the price of an adult and child in the family section then. That's 2/2 after starting the season with 0/3. 

Hopefully 3 in a row with PSG!

it is mate. Same here for “my brother” and my son (someone else will use my ST and the bairn will be happy).

Just now, Wallsendmag said:

I was 0/3 and now 2/2 and applied for all 5 with the bairn like.

As I said just anecdotally- I’ve won in every one I entered - must put set for life on tonight!

the club need to be (more) transparent about the exact logistics of the ballot and the numbers applying imho 

24 minutes ago, jack j said:

Bairn and wife got them for burnley

1/2 for them

On the back of this

I've got a pal who isn't going to Burnley and said I could have his ticket for my other littleun. Will I be able to download her ticket to my phone eventhough ive already got my season ticket on it?

Is it just a case of downloading the ticket from the email address and it going on that device?

Edited by jack j

@Greg

This is the response from NUFC complaints ref the cup package for members

Membership allows Priority access to tickets to home matches via a ballot – strictly 1 ticket per member. We did announce on our website on 16 June 2023 that we anticipated that any unsold cup scheme packages (which had been made available to season ticket holders) would be released to members but have since reviewed this decision in order to allow access to matches for more of our loyal members by selling on a match-by-match basis, which increases the chances via the ballot system for members to potentially be able to experience a Champions League home match at St James’ Park.

We do reserve the right to review and change membership benefits throughout the season and please note all benefits are subject to availability. I have attached our membership terms for you https://www.nufc.co.uk/media/78083/membership-terms-2324-final.pdf  where points 3.4 and 3.5 specifically provide this detail.

7 minutes ago, OCOCOL said:

I’ve  got nothing to bank this up but anecdotally applying with kids seems to lend a greater chance of success. 

are you applying purely for adult tickets ?

Nope. 1 Adult, 1 Senior, 1 Child

Edited by Sima

15 minutes ago, patrone said:

@Greg

This is the response from NUFC complaints ref the cup package for members

Membership allows Priority access to tickets to home matches via a ballot – strictly 1 ticket per member. We did announce on our website on 16 June 2023 that we anticipated that any unsold cup scheme packages (which had been made available to season ticket holders) would be released to members but have since reviewed this decision in order to allow access to matches for more of our loyal members by selling on a match-by-match basis, which increases the chances via the ballot system for members to potentially be able to experience a Champions League home match at St James’ Park.

We do reserve the right to review and change membership benefits throughout the season and please note all benefits are subject to availability. I have attached our membership terms for you https://www.nufc.co.uk/media/78083/membership-terms-2324-final.pdf  where points 3.4 and 3.5 specifically provide this detail.

Hows that suiting loyal members?

Edited by jack j

3 hours ago, Dr Venkman said:

Definitely was for Brentford as that's what I applied for and got. We need to know which category level 7 is in these circumstances @Greg 

We think 2 - but club not confirmed but people seem to be getting tickets there through ballot.

2 hours ago, bobbydazzla said:

I think its telling that people on here who were struggling to get tickets with the 10am queue last season have also been failing in the ballots

Not suggesting they're to blame for the changes, but the new system isn't helping them at all

Whereas people on here who were regularly getting tickets via the 10am queue are now regularly failing in the ballot, but then still finding ways to get tickets and are mainly frustrated as it's not in the areas they want to sit

And the timescales from ticket sale to match are so short that anyone out of the North East, or who needs to plan their weekends is also put in a difficult position

So who exactly is this ludicrous new system benefitting ? No one seems to be in a better position

Touts seem to be in a better position and by not restricting, or having tiered memberships they’ve opened the floodgates.

https://twitter.com/J_Ell00/status/1704854383970959531?s=20

Edited by Whitley mag