Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

15 minutes ago, Sifu said:

Being the absolute mug that I am, went with the Mags+ membership.

I'll be well jel when you get access to the exclusive Jason Tindall meet and greet. 

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I'll be well jel when you get access to the exclusive Jason Tindall meet and greet. 

Worth the £47 on its own that :laugh:

Do players ever do big signing things anymore? Like I met half the team for autographs a few times as a Junior Magpie. I’d still do that today if I could if Bruno was there, and  would pay a tenner extra for that. 

1 hour ago, Elliottman said:

Clicked 'renew' on the email, purchased within a few minutes. 

Nice one just did same when I saw this. Easy enough 

40 minutes ago, BeloEmre said:

Do you have to be a member to buy hospitality tickets or can you buy that without membership?

You can do it without, I did it a couple

of times last year. All the fixtures are up for sale from the start of the season.

• 2 weeks later...

Reckon they have had a poor uptake of memberships due to how poor the ballot is.

I voted to return to the old system, I gave feedback saying they could open ticket sales from 5pm on a day rather than 9am, for the simple reason moaners who got the ballot in the first place said they couldn't log in at 9am when it was first come first serve.

Screenshot-20240626-204713-Duck-Duck-Go.

Edited by mighty__mag

Done it as well. Think they'll at least implement the option to choose seats given how set out the proposed system was/is. Do think that'll be the only thing they'll change though unless 90%+ vote to want the ballot scrapped. Which is a distinct possibility tbf. :lol:

Edited by HaydnNUFC

7 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Reckon they have had a poor uptake of memberships due to how poor the ballot is.

I voted to return to the old system, I gave feedback saying they could open ticket sales from 5pm on a day rather than 9am, for the simple reason moaners who got the ballot in the first place said they couldn't log in at 9am when it was first come first serve.

Fuck off.

Just now, Tross said:

I voted for the stick man but this only works if the memberships are capped as you'll have the touts at the front of the queue. 

They’ll never go back to capping memberships.

What number do you cap them at? 

People would twist like fuck when they didn’t get one and that was them locked out for a full season.

The survey was very shallow like I said in the other thread. 

Overall I supported the ballot because there's no other option available. But it's not like 'I like the ballot' and it comes with a load of other caveats (limited membership sale period etc) that I had to put in the comments. 

1 minute ago, SteV said:

People would twist like fuck when they didn’t get one and that was them locked out for a full season.

I don't really see a problem with selling them just at the start of the season like you do with season tickets. Everyone would have a chance to buy one then.

And people couldn't just buy one on a whim later when they fancied seeing a glamour game. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

5 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I don't really see a problem with selling them just at the start of the season like you do with season tickets. Everyone would have a chance to buy one then.

And people couldn't just buy one on a whim later when they fancied seeing a glamour game. 

Yeah, limiting the sale period is different to limiting numbers. 

As long as they communicate very clearly when the sale period ends, people can have far less issue with that.