Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

Brighton. Oct 19th. Adult daughter's lined up for it. Had a ST ticket together for about 2 decades after taking her from 3 year old and was a good bonding thing, but the fat twat put paid to that when we felt we had to give them up. Mine briefly when i realised not enough people had done likewise to make a real difference. By the time i got mine back she had other financial commitments, new house etc but had we not chucked it in the 1st place i'm sure she would have found the money. Saddens me really :'(.

54 minutes ago, Scoreboard82 said:

Brighton. Oct 19th. Adult daughter's lined up for it. Had a ST ticket together for about 2 decades after taking her from 3 year old and was a good bonding thing, but the fat twat put paid to that when we felt we had to give them up. Mine briefly when i realised not enough people had done likewise to make a real difference. By the time i got mine back she had other financial commitments, new house etc but had we not chucked it in the 1st place i'm sure she would have found the money. Saddens me really :'(.

Shame. It’s the forum Lockwood Cup that weekend and we are looking for as many tickets as possible as people traveling from all over for it.

If by any chance it becomes available we’ll snap it up off here 👍🏻

5 hours ago, LFEE said:

Shame. It’s the forum Lockwood Cup that weekend and we are looking for as many tickets as possible as people traveling from all over for it.

If by any chance it becomes available we’ll snap it up off here 👍🏻

Will keep that in mind if owt changes.

35 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

@bobbydazzla you been doing resale for So'ton, maestro? If so you had any joy?

Found it a piece of piss last season but there's been next to nowt this week I've seen. Hopefully get one before Saturday. 

Nah, I'll be sunning myself by a Mediterranean pool this weekend so not needed to try for any tickets

But been keeping my F5 key bashing skills honed over the summer by playing Daley Thompson's Decathlon on an old ZX Spectrum

Can't be starting a new season with my fingerblasting digit in sub-optimal condition

Edited by bobbydazzla

34 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Nah, I'll be sunning myself by a Mediterranean pool this weekend so not needed to try for any tickets

But been keeping my F5 key bashing skills honed over the summer by playing Daley Thompson's Decathlon on an old ZX Spectrum

Can't be starting a new season with my fingerblasting digit in sub-optimal condition

Rubber or plastic keys?…

40 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Rubber or plastic keys?…

Rubber all day long on a ZX Spectrum

Alternative is to get on the C64 and furiously waggle my joystick until it snaps

Edited by bobbydazzla

2 youth seats together for the spurs game, hope this helps someone.

Does anyone know why these can’t be purchased by an adult and a junior member, feels a bit odd that it isn’t an option.

96FCD287-8494-4FEC-9B54-B9EF3C8AB0AA.png

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Are there any Mags+ members here that can tell me more about the priority ticket window? Do you just get to enter a ballot a bit earlier than the regular membership?

There is no benefit when it comes to Ballots/Purchasing tickets. You get a chance to win 'member of the match' and a bit of discount in the shop. 

23 minutes ago, Tross said:

There is no benefit when it comes to Ballots/Purchasing tickets. You get a chance to win 'member of the match' and a bit of discount in the shop. 

So what is the priority window that they advertised as benefit over the regular membership?

50 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

So what is the priority window that they advertised as benefit over the regular membership?

The “priority” is for all types of membership- 

Priority access to apply for home match tickets is just one of a number of benefits of the new Mags+, Mags or Junior Mags membership products, launched this summer. Supporters can obtain such priority ticket access by becoming a member of The Mags memberships

the “priority” is merely for members over general public release sales.

I got a successful email telling me to go into seat selection tomorrow. I had applied as a pair, but it isn’t clear to me whether I have one or two tickets/nothing on the website that I can see on my account. Just has that sign in thing. Am I right to assume I will have two? Sorry if a stupid question, not won any ballots before this one this season. 

4 minutes ago, Thorpinho said:

I got a successful email telling me to go into seat selection tomorrow. I had applied as a pair, but it isn’t clear to me whether I have one or two tickets/nothing on the website that I can see on my account. Just has that sign in thing. Am I right to assume I will have two? Sorry if a stupid question, not won any ballots before this one this season. 

Yes, if they're linked and you applied for the two whilst allocating your 2nd ticket to a named member.