Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

First time success this season.  Already equalled last season’s tally.  Quick question, do I need to be online at 12.30pm on the dot tomorrow or will there be lots of seats left if I wait until the evening?  I’m wanting two seats in the junior section.

I’ve got 0 out of 6 so far this season.

Some guy on Reddit is claiming that he’s applied to every ballot since the beginning of last season, and only got the Villa match at the beginning of last season.

When tickets are this tight to get, there should be no way people who are getting run of 2/3 games successes ahead of others. It really should have some sort of weighting to the ballot.

36 minutes ago, Paulmn said:

First time success this season.  Already equalled last season’s tally.  Quick question, do I need to be online at 12.30pm on the dot tomorrow or will there be lots of seats left if I wait until the evening?  I’m wanting two seats in the junior section.

I'd say get on it asap. 

41 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I’ve got 0 out of 6 so far this season.

Some guy on Reddit is claiming that he’s applied to every ballot since the beginning of last season, and only got the Villa match at the beginning of last season.

When tickets are this tight to get, there should be no way people who are getting run of 2/3 games successes ahead of others. It really should have some sort of weighting to the ballot.

Aye. I only managed Burnley last season plus 2 aways. This season I’m 0/5 but got tickets for Southampton and Brighton through mates. Just feels a little bit like a hiding to nothing.

5 hours ago, LFEE said:

Would imagine membership history would help towards any season tickets being dished out at the new stadium mind. In a lifetime or at least next few years would you really miss £37 a year?

This is actually the only reason I'm going to continue to buy the bairn a membership :lol: living in hope that we'll one day be able to go together consistently :)

Its obvious there are less tickets distributed through the ballot. It is disappointing not to win it but I've managed to get to every game this season through the member sale. It is better than last year IMO. 

Edited by Tross

2 hours ago, Tross said:

Its obvious there are less tickets distributed through the ballot. It is disappointing not to win it but I've managed to get to every game this season through the member sale. It is better than last year IMO. 

It's better for me, I've been to every game. But I still think 100% ballot is the fairest option. 

Fairness isn't the only consideration of course. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

Managed to sort it as I could reallocate to adult once I’d selected the tickets and went through to pay.  F@*king unnecessarily confusing though and I lost some nice seats in the front row central section in the process.

7 hours ago, HayDen Traces said:

Are most of you entering the ballot for single seats? I've not had a membership the last couple of years for fear I'll not get in, I'd have to buy 2 memberships and apply for 2 seats which means I'm even less likely to win.

I apply for two seats.  I’ve had 2 out of about 8 in last two seasons.  Only tend to apply in school holidays.  Both successes were in junior section.  Probably on 2 out of 5 since started only applying in junior section

10 hours ago, HayDen Traces said:

Are most of you entering the ballot for single seats? I've not had a membership the last couple of years for fear I'll not get in, I'd have to buy 2 memberships and apply for 2 seats which means I'm even less likely to win.

I always apply for 2. One adult and a child. My record is 3/23 (all 3 successes last season)

Always the 2

3 last season, 2 so far this but that includes Wimbledon. 

Bear in mind we apply for every ballot 😂

image.thumb.png.2d5e875476d4b92c2be0c458da5f01b8.png 

I have applied x2 5 times this season and got nixy apart from Wimbledon which I couldn't make in the end. Resale is where it's at this year.