Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

2 minutes ago, Kilcline said:

Didn't notice the automatic renewal option when buying but it's set to auto renew by default when you buy if you're they type who prefers not to have that sort of thing switched on.

Another dangerously sensible feature and change! (The auto renewal option, not the defaulting it without telling you!) 

Yeah that's sneaky.

4 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

Just so frustrating last season. Must have tried 10/11 times and successful only twice. No option but to get membership but just annoying really. 

I was unsuccessful seven times out of seven I think. However, I was very lucky as I was able to get tickets through friends for about ten games so it worked out. Would have been absolutely seething if I’d not got to any games 

Quick question on the Ballot - is it literally for one ticket, or can you enter a ballot and try for 2 (say for my son), or would he need a separate membership and enter a ballot himself?

I realise trying for two (if possible) would probably reduce the likelihood of being successful, but just for times he was home from Uni.

Everyone needs their own membership sadly, and groups of 2 I guess are much harder. I've only ever managed one success when looking for 2. 

Going to the match is a solo thing now. It's worth a try though, you might get lucky. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

8 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Quick question on the Ballot - is it literally for one ticket, or can you enter a ballot and try for 2 (say for my son), or would he need a separate membership and enter a ballot himself?

I realise trying for two (if possible) would probably reduce the likelihood of being successful, but just for times he was home from Uni.

You have seperate memberships but link them. Then, when you apply, can try for 2 using both memberships

6 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Everyone needs their own membership sadly, and groups of 2 I guess are much harder. I've only ever managed one success when looking for 2. 

Going to the match is a solo thing now. It's worth a try though, you might get lucky. 

Applied for all but 1 game and always as a pair. 

Successfully thrice

Edited by Groundhog63

40 minutes ago, BeloEmre said:

Do you have to be a member to buy hospitality tickets or can you buy that without membership?

You can do it without, I did it a couple

of times last year. All the fixtures are up for sale from the start of the season.