NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

3 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

Seen a bit of that. So he lives in Bristol, has been a ST holder for 20 odd years but has only 20 loyalty points for away games and that's a crime? 

I mean, fair doos, these content providers are all attention seeking narcissists in varying degrees but harmless, nonetheless. 

Anyways they, and the supposed influx of "tourists" invading the fanbase is a by-product of success. 

Not so sure about the YTers but our foreign contingent are more than welcome by me. 

People saying he's popped up post takeover, but it takes two seconds to go on youtube sort his videos by age and see he was posting in January 2020 about selling some of the dross we had under Bruce. The 'hardcore' seem to have it in for him though. 

1 hour ago, Walton17 said:

People saying he's popped up post takeover, but it takes two seconds to go on youtube sort his videos by age and see he was posting in January 2020 about selling some of the dross we had under Bruce. The 'hardcore' seem to have it in for him though. 

"we don't demand a team that wins, just a team that tries. As long as I can still get a ticket, that is" 

23 hours ago, Rafalove said:

Completely agree. What’s worse is that I think Adam and JS are not all there mentally to be polite about the situation, which makes the pile in even worse.

I don’t think any of the YouTubers are wired right to be fair, bunch of right sad cunts when you look at their match day experience. I can’t see what enjoyment the likes of that Lee from Newcastle Fans Tv gets from going to the match, his videos are boring as fuck.

On 08/12/2023 at 09:47, Kid Icarus said:

Think it has an established fanbase. My lass's dad goes on every day and will usually bring up one of the 'born/died' players when I see him.

The first thing I do in the morning is have a trip down memory lane with the in this day section. I think Niall snd Biffaxare good lads and unlike a lot of content that’s produced to get a reaction they present quite a mature sober outlook / commentary on both performances abd wfats going in at the club with little hyperbole.

FWIW they’re both canny lads and started this as a labour of love not to self publicise or get rich off the back of it. 

.com is still my first port of call for NUFC news. It might not be the fastest but it’s trustworthy.

The On This Day section is invaluable too. Great reminder of some of the wank we’ve endured over the last couple of decades.

19 minutes ago, christ said:

.com is still my first port of call for NUFC news. It might not be the fastest but it’s trustworthy.

The On This Day section is invaluable too. Great reminder of some of the wank we’ve endured over the last couple of decades.

.com is still used pretty much daily by me too.

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

I don’t think any of the YouTubers are wired right to be fair, bunch of right sad cunts when you look at their match day experience. I can’t see what enjoyment the likes of that Lee from Newcastle Fans Tv gets from going to the match, his videos are boring as fuck.

Yep.  Lost on me why they’d spend their time at the match videoing yourself and your mates.  Put the camera phone down and watch the game, ffs

Yeah I've read .com for maybe decades, mainly for the match reports. I like the way they're written and they always seem reasonably balanced while also givin a feel for the mood of the club.

What they report is reliable, they don't claim to be ITK or anything and you can just scroll down and read the news without having to open a dozen links. They tend to stick with factual reporting for the most part as well, with a little coment and no real internet hysteria, which I appreciate.

I also like the transfers history, being able to go back and see which manager signed which player as well.

Just now, Groundhog63 said:

.com is a stable. Always has been since its inception. 

The YTers are another matter. Having said that I spent 15mins this morning watching The Mad Mistake 😂

Some of our lot are watchable in small doses. 

With all my mother’s side of the family coming from Horden I actually watch a few of his walks around the village. Heartbreaking to see the absolute dump it’s bexome.

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

Is he actually a fan? Anyone comparing Isak to Shola should get a lifetime ban from watching football in any format 

That isn't even the half of it mate, but once he said that my last reply is you can't argue with stupid. If you've got twitter look him up, it's just bad take after bad take. Has the gaul to call me uninformed :lol:

10 hours ago, Mattoon said:

Spent the last 3 days going back and forth with this guy slating Howe and for some reason he has a distinct hatred for Isak, I'm done after this post, some of our fans deserve nothing!

Screenshot_20231216_123545_Samsung Internet.jpg

He’s a WUM mate.  Not worth bothering with - he’s been on NUFC Twitter for a while, with his spectacularly shit takes