Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

How how to you come to the conclusion that Juventus have deemed this to be 'credible', then? :lol:

Also, as I mentioned, just because some magazine have reported it doesn't mean that Juventus have to treat it as a legitimate source of information! Maybe if the paperwork was directly sent to them by the woman's lawyer, then I can understand. But at the moment there's nothing to suggest that Juventus have been approached by lawyers.

I've come to that conclusion based on the fact that the people in charge of Juventus probably aren't mentally retarded enough to deny allegations that Ronaldo has already admitted. I could be wrong of course.

Because if they didn't, they'd look as if they're not backing their player. (Which would be awkward between CR7 and them if he turns out to be innocent)

Is it really a time for 'backing' or not backing a player though? When he's accused of rape? It's nothing to do with whether he's a good professional or turns up early for training. Just seems in really bad taste to me.

That's not their concern, looking after their asset (legally) is.

I wish her the best and I hope she receives what is just, and I have no sympathy for Ronaldo whatever happens; but, if I was a director at Juventus, and I haven't seen any information that is deemed 'credible' by them, I'd be backing the player - or to be more precise, I'd be backing their own interest.

There's saying you're going to let the process run its course and not condemn the player before a conviction, and then there's saying "We don't care if he might have raped someone, it was 10 years ago anyway and he's great."

That's how you see it! Which clearly is bollocks.

If anything, that statement is implicitly saying that it was not during his time at Juventus, and therefore allowing themselves the opportunity to distance themselves from whatever outcome of a trial.

Amatures think a like, deary me (Maybe you're spending too much time together).

How how to you come to the conclusion that Juventus have deemed this to be 'credible', then? :lol:

Also, as I mentioned, just because some magazine have reported it doesn't mean that Juventus have to treat it as a legitimate source of information! Maybe if the paperwork was directly sent to them by the woman's lawyer, then I can understand. But at the moment there's nothing to suggest that Juventus have been approached by lawyers.

I've come to that conclusion based on the fact that the people in charge of Juventus probably aren't mentally retarded enough to deny allegations that Ronaldo has already admitted. I could be wrong of course.

You're going round in circles!

'Why do you believe in God? Because the Bible says so. Why do you believe the Bible? Because it's from God! :lol: `

'Why do you believe in God? Because the Bible says so. Why do you believe the Bible? Because it's from God! :lol: `

I explained it in my next post, but sure, I'll go again.

Ronaldo has admitted to rape in a document to his legal team.

This gives us two options when looking at Juventus' reaction in light of your argument that they haven't seen any credible proof/information regarding the rape.

Juventus may choose not to believe this, they may deem it as "not credible", but that makes them wrong, because it is credible proof, it's an admission of guilt from Ronaldo.

Juventus may not have seen it, which means they do not want to see it.

This gives us two options when looking at Juventus' reaction in light of your argument that they haven't seen any credible proof/information regarding the rape.

Juventus may choose not to believe this, they may deem it as "not credible", but that makes them wrong, because it is credible proof, it's an admission of guilt from Ronaldo.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Go home, buddy, you're a dipstick!

Because if they didn't, they'd look as if they're not backing their player. (Which would be awkward between CR7 and them if he turns out to be innocent)

Is it really a time for 'backing' or not backing a player though? When he's accused of rape? It's nothing to do with whether he's a good professional or turns up early for training. Just seems in really bad taste to me.

I wish her the best and I hope she receives what is just, and I have no sympathy for Ronaldo whatever happens; but, if I was a director at Juventus, and I haven't seen any information that is deemed 'credible' by them, I'd be backing the player - or to be more precise, I'd be backing their own interest.

There's saying you're going to let the process run its course and not condemn the player before a conviction, and then there's saying "We don't care if he might have raped someone, it was 10 years ago anyway and he's great."

If anything, that statement is implicitly saying that it was not during his time at Juventus, and therefore allowing themselves the opportunity to distance themselves from whatever outcome of a trial.

Eh? They're explicit that it's not that they're saying they don't believe the allegations, they're saying that events of ten years ago won't change their opinion of him.

Eh? They're explicit that it's not that they're saying they don't believe the allegations, they're saying that events of ten years ago won't change their opinion of him.

Another one! :lol:

No, you're wrong! They used the word 'allegedly', so why on earth should they, at this moment of time, change their opinion of him?

Out of arguments, embarassed and humiliated.

Sad story Dinho Lad, but you'll bounce back.

Seriously, do you still not see how stupid your argument is? Utterly stupid.

No, you're wrong! They used the word 'allegedly', so why on earth should they, at this moment of time, change their opinion of him?

They're saying the alleged events don't change their opinion of him.  Not sure what's hard to understand like, tweets aren't that long.

It's rightly been absolutely panned from all quarters, not sure why you're getting so upset and offended on their behalf.  Snowflake culture.

They're saying the alleged events don't change their opinion of him.  Not sure what's hard to understand like, tweets aren't that long.

No, they're saying it because there is not reason to believe it at this moment. :facepalm:

It's rightly been absolutely panned from all quarters, not sure why you're getting so upset and offended on their behalf.  Snowflake culture.

Riiiiiiiiiight...! :lol:

Dinho's less willing to just admit he was wrong than Ronaldo was to admit he raped someone.

That's really ironic coming from you. You cover your arse more than anyone on here - hence why you're really argumentative. (FYI, if you say I'm argumentative, then you need your head checked, as I'm simply responding to a barrage of posts directed at me from the clique. You simply go around the forum and pick arguments with 'easy targets'.)

Guest firetotheworks

Dinho's less willing to just admit he was wrong than Ronaldo was to admit he raped someone.

That's really ironic coming from you. You cover your arse more than anyone on here - hence why you're really argumentative. (FYI, if you say I'm argumentative, then you need your head checked, as I'm simply responding to a barrage of posts directed at me from the clique. You simply go around the forum and pick arguments with 'easy targets'.)

Cover my arse. :lol: I don't think I've ever claimed to not be argumentative like, but I have no problem with admitting I was wrong, especially if the alternative is looking like a stubborn retard. Case in point.

Cover my arse. :lol: I don't think I've ever claimed to not be argumentative like, but I have no problem with admitting I was wrong, especially if the alternative is looking like a stubborn retard. Case in point.

Being argumentative and the inability to admit you're wrong, comes hand in hand.

Guest firetotheworks

That's a new one. :lol:

So just to clarify:

Juventus - Ronaldo's alleged to have raped someone, we support him either way.

Dinho Lad - what Juventus said is fine because it's alleged, you morons.

Ronaldo - I admit that I raped her.

Dinho Lad - what Juventus said is fine because it's alleged, you morons.

Seriously, do you still not see how stupid your argument is? Utterly stupid.

What's stupid about it?

They have seen information that is credible to them, Ronaldo has pretty much admitted rape to his lawyers.

Yeah, where?

What a magazine reports does not count, btw! (Because that's not how it works in the business and legal world, just before you ask why! :lol: )

http://www.spiegel.de/international/cristiano-ronaldo-kathryn-mayorga-the-woman-who-accuses-ronaldo-of-rape-a-1230634-2.html

In response to the question as to whether Ms. C. ever raised her voice, screamed or called out, X responded, according to the document: "She said no and stop several times."

In the document, X says that she was lying on her side. "I entered her from behind. It was rude. We didn't change position. 5/7 minutes. She said that she didn't want to, but she made herself available." And further: "But she kept saying 'No.' 'Don't do it.' 'I'm not like the others.' I apologized afterwards."

That's from Ronaldo himself.

Sounds a bit rapy to me.

But juve are cool with it so all is well.