Open Wide For Some Soccer! - Poch to the Yanks.

Mike

Pretty awful performance from everyone tbh. Only Bradley, Dempsey, and Altidore really pulled their own weight much of the game. Zusi and Kljestan offered nothing as subs, though I thought Edu looked pretty good.

Really think Bocanegra should have started at CB. They were missing a field general today.

Pretty awful performance from everyone tbh. Only Bradley, Dempsey, Altidore, and Edu really pulled their own weight much of the game.

Really think Bocanegra should have started at CB. They were missing a field general today.

:pilko:

Pretty awful performance from everyone tbh. Only Bradley, Dempsey, Altidore, and Edu really pulled their own weight much of the game.

:pilko:

Thread title. Crossover American terminology allowed.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-X6leFZ4QEC4/UCf24wdf0LI/AAAAAAAAEWE/RPWa6j2WEM0/s640/Bill-Nye-gtfo-meme.jpg

Chandler? Sounds like that twat off friends who constantly tells shit jokes and everyone secretly wishes he was dead.

:okay:

http://static.tumblr.com/ajcodes/tJImbat8x/chandler17.gif

It's nice to try and play a fluid game, but doesn't really work when we're shit.

You guys have been pretty poor in every game I've seen, except that friendly against Scotland. But Scotland are a disease of a side.

Klinsmann seems pretty meh so far.

It's nice to try and play a fluid game, but doesn't really work when we're shit.

To be fair, Honduras ain't a shabby team. They're almost a lock to qualify and they've got some really talented individuals. The display at the Olympics was convincing. And it is a tough environment to play in (and a crap surface).

But still, hard to leave without a point.

You guys have been pretty poor in every game I've seen, except that friendly against Scotland. But Scotland are a disease of a side.

Klinsmann seems pretty meh so far.

Can't argue with that. Scotland game was the only one I've seen in the Klinsmann era where we've played some pretty football and completely dominated.

Seems like we mostly play to the opponent's level, which is wildly frustrating. It'll produce 1-0 wins against Italy and Mexico, but also 1-2 losses to Jamaica and Honduras.

:facepalm: at that performance man. Can't be f***ing losing to Honduras.

Issue for me is Klinsmann was always going to be our Shearer in terms of waiting in the wings until he was going to get in. I love Klinsmann's strategies and philosophies on how to improve our national setup - but something seems to be amiss. No consistency of performance.