Open Wide For Some Soccer! - Poch to the Yanks.

Mike

I'd be fine with combining for one regional super tournament every few years, but not for WC qualifying. I'd rather us get there having played against minnows than not get there at all.

I'd be fine with combining for one regional super tournament every few years, but not for WC qualifying. I'd rather us get there having played against minnows than not get there at all.

Pretty much do anyway for the Copa America these days.

We're kinda awesome.

Who the hell is that team like. :lol: Maybe North and South America should merge for international competitions/qualification.

I forgot that you guys are the ones still butt-hurt about Gareth Bale.  Maybe Wales and England should merge?  How about Scotland and Ireland while we're at it.

:lol: Cuba not having it.

Fuck you Decky.

:okay:

Really looking forward Copa América 2016 on that regard. Should be a blast.

Most of our friendlies are against bigger nations, and the guys we'll look to in the World Cup are playing in the beast leagues anyway. I'm not too concerned about that.

Most of your friendlies are against Mexico for some ridiculous reason.

Most of our friendlies are against bigger nations, and the guys we'll look to in the World Cup are playing in the beast leagues anyway. I'm not too concerned about that.

Not technically accurate but a decent point. Half of the US that played last night even play in the Mexican league so thee is a bit of muchness that holds both the US and Mexico back.

Queso.