Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

I like NBC's on screen graphics and assuming they are using Alan Perry from sky's feed? Lovely if true

It's Alan Parry. God I'm pedantic today but you Yankees need educating sonetimes.:D

Easy there fella, an e used over an a on a commentator I'd only know given following the sport for ages across the pond. Give over man! :lol: honest mistake too.

It's a schoolboy error but I was glad to help, you are very welcome. :D

I see how it is...I'll be watching for a schoolboy spelling error for you now...:lol: fucker

I like NBC's on screen graphics and assuming they are using Alan Perry from sky's feed? Lovely if true

It's Alan Parry. God I'm pedantic today but you Yankees need educating sonetimes.:D

Easy there fella, an e used over an a on a commentator I'd only know given following the sport for ages across the pond. Give over man! :lol: honest mistake too.

It's a schoolboy error but I was glad to help, you are very welcome. :D

I see how it is...I'll be watching for a schoolboy spelling error for you now...:lol: fucker

8)

The way Comcast has setup Extra Time is really dumb. Accessed through the On Demand section, which makes switching between games a pain. Guess I'll be picking a game for TV and then flipping around on the computer.

The way Comcast has setup Extra Time is really dumb. Accessed through the On Demand section, which makes switching between games a pain. Guess I'll be picking a game for TV and then flipping around on the computer.

Yeah I just gave up and stuck with Arsenal vs Villa

Very much enjoying their coverage so far. My only complaint is the NBC Sports Extra app for Android crashes every time i load it on my Galaxy S4. But on my laptop, it's great. Streamed Arsenal/Villa and mackems/Fulham side by side and had not a single hitch.

Very much enjoying their coverage so far. My only complaint is the NBC Sports Extra app for Android crashes every time i load it on my Galaxy S4. But on my laptop, it's great. Streamed Arsenal/Villa and mackems/Fulham side by side and had not a single hitch.

Yeah the app is consistently shit. I tried to just get the site itself to load in my browser on the tablet but it didn't work. Hopefully they get loads of abuse and they fix the fucking thing.

Same on my S4.

Yeah the app is consistently shit. I tried to just get the site itself to load in my browser on the tablet but it didn't work. Hopefully they get loads of abuse and they fix the fucking thing.

I've sent them a email and reported it on the Play Store several times.

Seems to be a longstanding issue, but maybe they'll get a huge amount of abuse after this weekend and shape it up.

The studio team is great. The quality of the coverage and the stream is miles above Fox. I was skeptical but they have been fantastic thus far, totally professional and well presented. Looking forward to seeing Swansea/Man Utd to see how their native commentary team and production looks and sounds.

While you're all enjoying your super duper coverage, my Dutch premium sports channel has supposedly lost the rights to cover the Premiership, so I'm scrambling around for shitty rivers after having spent 20 euros/month on this fucking channel that now has German league coverage. Guess I will be supporting BvB or some such this season lads..

While you're all enjoying your super duper coverage, my Dutch premium sports channel has supposedly lost the rights to cover the Premiership, so I'm scrambling around for shitty rivers after having spent 20 euros/month on this fucking channel that now has German league coverage. Guess I will be supporting BvB or some such this season lads..

I'd have to assume that the river situation is better than it has ever been.

While you're all enjoying your super duper coverage, my Dutch premium sports channel has supposedly lost the rights to cover the Premiership, so I'm scrambling around for shitty rivers after having spent 20 euros/month on this f***ing channel that now has German league coverage. Guess I will be supporting BvB or some such this season lads..

I'd have to assume that the river situation is better than it has ever been.

It was very dry for the first half if today's games as Firefox refused to play any..

While you're all enjoying your super duper coverage, my Dutch premium sports channel has supposedly lost the rights to cover the Premiership, so I'm scrambling around for shitty rivers after having spent 20 euros/month on this f***ing channel that now has German league coverage. Guess I will be supporting BvB or some such this season lads..

A bit same here in Finland. I'm still getting the usual five games live per weekend but no way to see the rest which means missing our games regularly now. Don't mind using rivers but there's no way for me to see the game later if I'm not at home during the game and that happens often.  Only found out today and have felt right depressed all day after not missing a single game since we got promoted. :anguish:

A bit same here in Finland. I'm still getting the usual five games live per weekend but no way to see the rest which means missing our games regularly now. Don't mind using rivers but there's no way for me to see the game later if I'm not at home during the game and that happens often.  Only found out today and have felt right depressed all day after not missing a single game since we got promoted. :anguish:

:undecided: Hope it isn't the same in Sweden after being teased by the NBC coverage.

It's astonishing that the companies that buy the rights make such a mess of it. Two channels for the new company in NL, so will be dominated by the so-called big clubs. How difficult is it to cover all Premiership matches live, even streaming, or fucking pay per view? I don't care about (Dutch) commentary; just give me the original feed and I'll be perfectly happy.

:undecided: Hope it isn't the same in Sweden after being teased by the NBC coverage.

I believe Viasat has the rights in Sweden and they can't be as incompetent as these daft cunts. Blowing all their money on national hockey team and Formula 1 while still having the rights to everything. Also quit showing Serie A and La Liga this season. Shocking but there's no options.

It's astonishing that the companies that buy the rights make such a mess of it. Two channels for the new company in NL, so will be dominated by the so-called big clubs. How difficult is it to cover all Premiership matches live, even streaming, or f***ing pay per view? I don't care about (Dutch) commentary; just give me the original feed and I'll be perfectly happy.

:thup: Used to be able to buy a decent stream of every game for 7€ (did this very often for the Saturday 3pm games) or optionally wait for the game to be showed on the Premier HD channel which showed all the day's games during the evening/night.