Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

From Greg Seltzer, who writes for MLSsoccer.com:

And then we'll get it started rapidamente. I've got multiple sources passing over that L.A. Galaxy star (and winter freebie) Landon Donovan has the Serie A trio of Genoa, Sassulo and Hellas Verona interested in his services to some degree past mere scouting.

And while those three clubs have already made calls, it's the one that might come later that will really have you all buzzing. I've been informed that AC Milan are considering making a summer transfer offer for Donovan if they can get past PSV Eindhoven into the Champions League group stage. It's an exciting contingency, but we'll all have to wait to see how possible it really ends up being.

I'm not sure when a full report will go up, as I am still digging around in several other places.

The way Extra Time is set up on Comcast is so dumb. I ended up watching on my computer.

It's in the On Demand section, which is annoying, but whatever. The kicker is that no matter when you hit play it starts from the beginning. The broadcast became active at 9:50, I clicked through at 9:52, and I was two minutes behind the whole time. And you can't fast forward. Completely nonsensical.

http://i.imgur.com/aqrNXPC.jpg

They added the little "Key moments" line in the timeline. Nice.

Why are there any lines on our game? makes nee sense.

:lol: I actually thought the same shit. They were for a save, a card, and the start of the second half.