Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

Victor Manuel Vucetich named Mexico's manager.

I have to admit I am fucking loving their meltdown.

You don't feel like we need a good Mexico to keep pushing us to improve?

Bit fucking hopeful that you think Mexico are going to push you anywhere beyond your current level tbh

Bitter? Not sure how I can classify as bitter regarding anything related to US vs Mexico. It's not cool to unnecessarily try to pick fights when there's nothing there to pick from.

Mexico are 1 half decent nation, the rest are pretty poor. Even if Mexico were Brazil, you'd still just be playing shit teams and then getting battered by Brasil. The only hope of any competitive games for the US is if the Gold Cup and Copa America get jiggy. Or just lots of semi-competitive Euro-Friendlies I guess.

Seriously, its mad that we get every single premier league match here on the NBC Live Extra App or the Premier League Extra Time Over-flow channels on our respective cable/sat providers.

Wish the same coverage was around for all league and FA cup matches :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
:lol: Some of the MLSsoccer.com writers are so shit. Doyle once said Mexico would be unstoppable with Bradley at CM. I've only seen Klute play once, and it was while he was still on loan at Colorado, but I'd still take him over Edu or Jones at LB. I'm not even a Lichaj fan, but I'd rather him than a cm, we're not Sunderland ffs

Seriously, its mad that we get every single premier league match here on the NBC Live Extra App or the Premier League Extra Time Over-flow channels on our respective cable/sat providers.

Wish the same coverage was around for all league and FA cup matches :lol:

:lol: That's the knock atm. They didn't think to get those as well.

So looking forward to the Mexico Panama game :lol: so much pressure. Also the last game away for Mexico away to CR should be great. I would be okay with the US playing an experimental youth team for our last game TBH