Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

Neither team give a shit, do they?

I feel like this would be a great opportunity for the US to out someone to the sword and show their intent.

Seems like it. It is a pretty attacking team out there, they just look listless and sloppy when there is a chance. I like Johannsson though.

I don't know about that home kit...I want to like it, need to see better pics of it I guess. It kind of looks weird?

I think it'd look better without the blue sleeves.

At least they're continuing with the centennial patch, instead of the U.S. Soccer badge.

Would buy the blue one, that's a terrible collar on the other though.

Btw, Fox will broadcast Bundesliga starting 2015/16. Shame it's not a season earlier, Maybe GolTV will go bust before it happens, they're carried by like three providers at this point.

Would buy the blue one, that's a terrible collar on the other though.

Btw, Fox will broadcast Bundesliga starting 2015/16. Shame it's not a season earlier, Maybe GolTV will go bust before it happens, they're carried by like three providers at this point.

So why get rid of FSC?

Well they only had Champions, Europa and CONCACAF Champions Leagues at that point. So I don't think it was enough for a soccer specific channel. Now there's FS1 and 2, plus I guess Fox Soccer Plus is still a thing, their Bundesliga rights are still a season and a half away anyway. Doubt Fox Soccer could've worked for that long with so little, plus it was shit.

They honestly had everything and did nothing with it. NBC smashed them in terms of coverage within the first week. At this point, I pretty much want NBC to just get everything. Get the cups, the CL, EL, Internationals, all of it. Just go all in on soccer.