Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

Cubaricho, you live in Stapleton? I have been there a bunch of times. I visit a good friend of mine who is also a supporter (from South Shields) lives on Valentia Street. Small world. 

On 04/06/2021 at 17:10, CaliMag said:

Cubaricho, you live in Stapleton? I have been there a bunch of times. I visit a good friend of mine who is also a supporter (from South Shields) lives on Valentia Street. Small world. 

I live in Denver proper. My area is called West Colfax but I’m right on the border with Sun Valley where Mile High is. 

3 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Is there any reward for this nations league, like there is with the UEFA one?

Don't really get why they're doing it when the US, Mexico, CR etc already play each other so regularly with the Gold Cup and WC qualification. 

Literally no idea :lol: Probably not, just some money I'd imagined

Just now, Ameritoon said:

I mean, that's a pen right? :lol: It's concacaf so no idea, but feels like a pen.

:lol: I feel like it might get you into bother in the NHL, so it should def be a pen here.

1 minute ago, Ameritoon said:

this is absolutely insane :lol: been way too long since we've had a good US/Mexico game and this is as good as it gets.

Absolute revival of the fixture. Game has fucking everything.

Gio Reyna down hurt after getting something thrown at him/Pulisic shirtless getting beer thrown at him from Mexico fans/Mexico coach getting a red card for crowding the ref during a VAR replay. :lol: And that's just the last few minutes.