Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've only seen him play this season, but says a lot he's 17 and with the first-time and starting at the beginning of the season. His performance last weekend was incredible, he's definitely very hyped so hopefully we see him in Europe soon.

1 hour ago, Ameritoon said:

I've only seen him play this season, but says a lot he's 17 and with the first-time and starting at the beginning of the season. His performance last weekend was incredible, he's definitely very hyped so hopefully we see him in Europe soon.

I think he may have a future transfer set up to Salzburg already.  Watched him last year and there is something special about him.

1 hour ago, Consortium of one said:

I think he may have a future transfer set up to Salzburg already.  Watched him last year and there is something special about him.

I think that's Caden Clark, he's going straight to to Leipzig. We're going to win the World Cup with some horribly named middle-class kids.

4 hours ago, Ameritoon said:

That through ball for the assist…hhrrnngg.

:lol: D.C.’s play-by-play guy is a bit extra. He shouts IT’S IN THE NET whenever they score…sounds like Larry David’s George Steinbrenner on Seinfeld.

• 4 weeks later...

Just realized about ten minutes ago that the USMNT is playing across the street tonight.

Looked out the window and was like damn there is a ton of traffic, I wonder what's going on at Mile High today...oh...the USMNT (and Mexico) are playing today. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Ameritoon said:

Was thinking about going out there for the weekend actually. Glad I didn't after that showing but we won so :lol:

Ah man that would’ve been rad! The weather is 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 right now. 

Probably going to grab a ticket for Sunday now.