Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

7 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: Genuinely surprised my login still works, like.

He's coming home though.

He's never truly been Premier League standard, so going back the Philly Union makes sense.

Guest HTT II

I’ve been researching the fuck out of Pulisic, watching videos and reading lots of articles, I’m all in. It’s about time we had a proper Yank here at Newcastle United…

Guest HTT II

He’s 23 now, his early career was stellar stuff, he’s just not worked out at Chelsea, he needs a move. He could be a legend here. Someone who when fit you’d think would play every game and help kick-start our rise along with the likes of Bruno. He seems a good character too and I’m sure would be a good fit for Howe and his staff on and off the pitch.

Guest HTT II

My fave all-time American footballer (and there aren’t many) was Reyna, I always wanted us to sign him and apparently his son is quite a decent player too. We were after Lalas at one point, KK was a pundit during USA ‘94 and I clearly remember him stating we’ve watched him, but he clearly can’t play football on this evidence [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

My fave all-time American footballer (and there aren’t many) was Reyna, I always wanted us to sign him and apparently his son is quite a decent player too. We were after Lalas at one point, KK was a pundit during USA ‘94 and I clearly remember him stating we’ve watched him, but he clearly can’t play football on this evidence [emoji38]

Christ there's a universe where Lalas is the American voice of Newcastle post takeover and I hope all the people there are deaf.

Guest HTT II
Just now, Mike said:

Christ there's a universe where Lalas is the American voice of Newcastle post takeover and I hope all the people there are deaf.

I thought he was some wannabe rock star faking it as a ‘soccer’ player and thought at the time as I quite liked him, KK’s takedown was brutal. We ended up with Albert anyway…

Guest HTT II

I remember Lalas once going for a header and he just jumped in the air nowhere near his man or player, we were like what the fuck watching it, the epitome of early USA football for me [emoji38]

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II

Are there any up and coming US talents in the MLS that could make it here in the PL out of interest? I’m hoping giving our new CEO ran Atlanta, we will have some interest in any that does emerge going forward in the coming years, we actually have a canny US/Canadian mini little population here in our city due to workers and students.

Guest HTT II
11 minutes ago, Mike said:

Fucking how?

Students and workers of just holidayers I imagine, I’ve encountered at least 20 or so Yanks/Canadians out and about in the last year or so easily. They love the Northumberland countryside, my mate has a caravan up in Swarland (golf resort) and a Yank family bought one and are his neighbours for a few months of the year when they are here.

26 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Students and workers of just holidayers I imagine, I’ve encountered at least 20 or so Yanks/Canadians out and about in the last year or so easily. They love the Northumberland countryside, my mate has a caravan up in Swarland (golf resort) and a Yank family bought one and are his neighbours for a few months of the year when they are here.

‘Resort’ is stretching it mind. :lol:

28 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Oh, fucking rich flash yank cunts. That's always the goddamn answer.