Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

I really need to visit the fair city. I had a friend in the 90's and got him liking Newcastle football here in Minnesota. He worked for Northwest Airlines and got a free flight so he actually hopped a plane to London. Drove to Newcastle, watched a UEFA Cup match, bought me some merch, drove to London and immediately flew home.  Yes, he was a bit crazy but I envy him.

Edited by McDog

I've got a Jared Allen jersey on now although tomorrow I shall have the Newcastle 2021 home shirt on whilst watching the game on my iPad at a coffee shop with my mother and the old ladies. I try and visit with them Sunday mornings.

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

Vikings fan, Dog? Get yasel in the NFL thread so I can post the vid of y'all missing that kick.

There have been a few. 1998 and that was the only kick he missed all year.

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, LV said:

‘Resort’ is stretching it mind. :lol:

It’s a nice part of the world, we have a lovely caravan up in Amble ourselves, the boys are there right now, lovely coastline, loads to do, see and visit and we are spoiled what we have on our doorstep.

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

It’s a nice part of the world, we have a lovely caravan up in Amble ourselves, the boys are there right now, lovely coastline, loads to do, see and visit and we are spoiled what we have on our doorstep.

I know Swarland well. My mum lived there for years. 

It is a beautiful coastline for sure, love it up there. 

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, Mike said:

Oh, fucking rich flash yank cunts. That's always the goddamn answer.

The bloke in question bought a BMW convertible for 3k just to drive around during the summer time here (mad bastard), my mate/cousin/business partner bought it off him for 1.5k when they went back home, he said he’d just buy something else, they are loaded. They bought a fucking holiday lodge just to visit once or twice for a month or so every few years, 150k easily. And just for golf by the seems of it!

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, LV said:

I know Swarland well. My mum lived there for years. 

It is a beautiful coastline for sure, love it up there. 

Aye it’s lush, the caravan park has a decent golf course and woodlands. I was up at Amble the other day dropping the boys off at the caravan, I had to have a drive around the coastal area as I’ve not been in ages.

45 minutes ago, HTT II said:

The bloke in question bought a BMW convertible for 3k just to drive around during the summer time here (mad bastard), my mate/cousin/business partner bought it off him for 1.5k when they went back home, he said he’d just buy something else, they are loaded. They bought a fucking holiday lodge just to visit once or twice for a month or so every few years, 150k easily. And just for golf by the seems of it!

Be a shame if he fell down a flight of fucking stairs.

Guest HTT II

I’ve met him once or twice I think, I can’t remember where he’s from mind, some rich old white bloke with a young orange looking bimbo wife, I’m sure my mate/cousin/business partner and all that golf lot have dirty wife/partner swapping weekends. I wouldn’t mind the BMW has stood a while unused! It’s at our mechanics place, I saw it today when I picked my van up. What a waste!

• 1 month later...