Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

1 minute ago, cubaricho said:

So quiet in the stadium you can hear the instructions from the keeper for the wall. I heard a truck backing up earlier. :lol:

:lol: Heard the cameras clicking. The fuck is there to photograph here.

• 2 months later...
28 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Should we get rid of him? I’m not so sure. 

Well, I suppose your prior convictions will go a long way how you come down on this, i.e. who you believe. Personally, I don’t think Berhalter should’ve been hired in the first place.

Edited by gazza ladra

31 minutes ago, gazza ladra said:

Well, I suppose your prior convictions will go a long way how you come down on this, i.e. who you believe. Personally, I don’t think Berhalter should’ve been hired in the first place.

Are we talking about the Gio situation?

8 minutes ago, gazza ladra said:

Yes. 

I’d prefer that it was kept in house. Like could you imagine Eddie pulling that? Never. I think there will be some love lost amongst him and the players (unless Gio was some absolutely spoiled shit and pissed everyone off) and he may not be able to continue. It’ll be interesting to see what happens for sure. 

Purely performance based? Not totally sure if he needs to go or not. I don’t feel much about it either way. 

I thought the USMNT were mint! A breath of fresh air with the intense style and positive attitude to games.

I don´t think Geo was missed tbh, the team played well without him.

Would keep berhalter, don´t think another coach would have had the bravery to play the way he did...

• 3 weeks later...

38 minutes ago, Ameritoon said:

Well boys, we've made it as a soccer nation

What an incredible twist. Can you imagine being Gio and showing up to another training camp?

Edited by woody