Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

Just a question here. We are rumoured to be heading to the USA for pre-season, the International Cup is starting this year and the majority of teams are head to be confirmed, including two unnamed English clubs. Does anyone think this could be us?

I surely hope so. There's a pretty strong contingent of Toon fans in the States, think they'd do well with a preseason tour here.

Wasn't the last preseason over here a total disaster? I hope we think about what's best for the squad rather than following the money.

If by disaster you mean we eventually finished 5th, then sure. :lol:

I know, but there are many other nearby options that aren't as soulless as that s*** hole. I've been there before, I'd prefer not to go back.

Hope its in Philly so we can raid the Semtex compound and have a legendary old time.

I know, but there are many other nearby options that aren't as soulless as that s*** hole. I've been there before, I'd prefer not to go back.

Hope its in Philly so we can raid the Semtex compound and have a legendary old time.

You'd be more than welcome son

I'm not invited. :okay:

Despite the personal tour of Amish Country I could give Sem prior to his wedding.

we'll see nearer the time.. but a NO Philly convention may be the highlight of my full life.

You'd be welcome too, as long as I get you on facebook and vet your photos first. So Ameritoon and Cuba are the only ones who are really through all levels of security.

we'll see nearer the time.. but a NO Philly convention may be the highlight of my full life.

You'd be welcome too, as long as I get you on facebook and vet your photos first. So Ameritoon and Cuba are the only ones who are really through all levels of security.

My photos are just of large-breasted and beautiful women. I'm not in them, no.

tried shinji, li, lee and wan and still couldn't find you :huff:

Park, man. It's gotta be Park.

this would be far more acceptable if I hadn't met oldtype before :lol:

Forgot his name as soon as he said it, didn't ye. Or did he introduce himself as oldtype? :lol:

On a sidenote, it'll be great to have oldtype browsing the forums at the same time as the East Coasters. Better than missing his posts by 5 hours because he's posting at 3 in the morning my time.