Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

2 minutes ago, Joe1984 said:

I hope he continues this run of games. He's had terrible luck with injuries.

But he might keep Everton up so I'm a bit torn on the issue. ?

Not as torn as his hamstring will be in a few games time.

4 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Not taking owt away from them but feels that Villa are yet to really play anyone at home yet. 

Their home games have been Everton, Palace, Brighton, West Ham and Luton. Games they probably should be winning, I'd be expecting us to be winning those home fixtures. Away from home they got a good win at Chelsea but got well beaten by us and Liverpool, drew with Wolves and beat a shit Burnley team. 

I'm not gonna take anything from them but they are a good team and if I was to predict their results at the start of the season I'd probably have had them where they are now anyway. 

4 minutes ago, Decky said:

Their home games have been Everton, Palace, Brighton, West Ham and Luton. Games they probably should be winning, I'd be expecting us to be winning those home fixtures. Away from home they got a good win at Chelsea but got well beaten by us and Liverpool, drew with Wolves and beat a shit Burnley team. 

I'm not gonna take anything from them but they are a good team and if I was to predict their results at the start of the season I'd probably have had them where they are now anyway. 

Chelsea were down to 10 men as well IIRC.

But aye, not taking anything away from them or being bitter but feel they’ve had a pleasant start fixtures wise. Spurs too.

3 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Mind there’s some horrible teams in the league this season.

Fulham, Forest and Luton are all sides that it’d be a travesty if we weren’t to beat at SJP

We should be beating everyone currently below us in the league at home really.