Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, David Edgar said:

Well he dived because he was being pulled and you don't get those decisions unless you hit the deck. And then in this case his dive after the pull made it look like nothing but a dive.

Didnt mean the pen, the game in general. Udogie far to good.

Well he dived because he was being pulled and you don't get those decisions unless you hit the deck. And then in this case his dive after the pull made it look like nothing but a dive.

Give over :lol: 

Surprised you didn't notice the obvious two handed pull back. 

I would have if it existed mate. Holding the opponent isn't a pull, it's still a contact sport. 

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

I would have if it existed mate. Holding the opponent isn't a pull, it's still a contact sport. 

You are not allowed to hold an opponent, stopping them from running :lol: this isn't wrestling. It was also a slight pull back.

You are not allowed to hold an opponent, stopping them from running :lol: this isn't wrestling. It was also a slight pull back.

That was never ever a penalty and they've never ever been given. Literally no one else thinks that was a pen like.

Rashford is giving Porro a torrid time. Lovely finish. 

Really like Vicario. No way is he 6ft 4” though. Always looks tiny for a keeper. Might just be his stance, I suppose.