Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

7 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Agree but don't think they're that good either. Would he a weird season they have been far from the usual standard, city have been a bit off it. Arsenal have been as good as they have been since peak Wenger and yet they still can't win it. Strange season.

Aye.  Arsenal had a dip in December that might cost them the league. Imo they’ve been the best team across the season.  

Liverpool aren’t that good.  But win in clutch moments - our game at home for example. No CL football is probably worth an additional 3-5 points for them. 

Watching the replay of the goal I can't help but wonder what would have happened had Longstaff been the one getting that chance. 

1 minute ago, Cf said:

Watching the replay of the goal I can't help but wonder what would have happened had Longstaff been the one getting that chance. 

He’d find a way to make the most inconceivable miss possible.

2 minutes ago, Cf said:

Thought that with our goal yesterday. Classic Longstaff chance.

13 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

I want Liverpool to win, the reasons I don’t want to the others to win are below:

Man City

i can’t want them to win anything with the 110+charges and their stupid stadium sponsorship deal going on, hate them because of this.

Arsenal

Arteta

both are well thought out perfectly valid opinions as far as I’m concerned.

Grew up in the 80/90’s so despise Liverpool/Manure. Man City for me 

Just now, Gawalls said:

The commentator keeps pronouncing “Nunuiez” - is that how it’s pronounced? (Genuine question)

Yes if you're Spanish. Got the little mark above the E doesn't it.