Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Just now, brummie said:

Can't say a word without building it up just in case it ends in a goal, going for the glory moment.

"Aguerooooooo Syndrome"

I vomited in my mouth when he said city’s passing was “deliciously intricate” it was a pass from the centre to the edge of the box.

Just now, Gawalls said:

I vomited in my mouth when he said city’s passing was “deliciously intricate” it was a pass from the centre to the edge of the box.

I bought a bottle of water the other day, and on its label, it said "DELIGHTFULLY STILL".

He's like that.

Just now, brummie said:

I bought a bottle of water the other day, and on its label, it said "DELIGHTFULLY STILL".

He's like that.

Reminds me of a story Greg Davies told about one of the taskmaster contestants Paul Chowdry. They were in a restaurant and he asked for a bottle of water, the waitress asked “still or sparkling” and he replied “which would you recommend.

Dury is fine when you listen to him in small doses, but when you have to deal with him week on week, and he plays up every moment like it's an epic moment in a Shakespearian novel, it's gets on your nerves very quickly.

Just now, 54 said:

Dury is fine when you listen to him in small doses, but when you have to deal with him week on week, and he plays up every moment like it's an epic moment in a Shakespearian novel, it's gets on your nerves very quickly.

Like just there ERLING HAALAND