The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

I was nervous about the Brentford game but to be honest I was always more nervous about our next game.

read somewhere if you drew a league table based on when emery was here then Villa would be third with us being fifth and Brentford right down in eighth.  

It'll be tough for sure, but there are mitigating circumstances such as their inferior home form, injuries and us being a very good side.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

It'll be tough for sure, but there are mitigating circumstances such as their inferior home form, injuries and us being a very good side.

This is our toughest remaining away game for me - don’t let them win then this is a HUGE step towards the top four.

7 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

This is our toughest remaining away game for me - don’t let them win then this is a HUGE step towards the top four.

Even if they win Villa won't be getting top four, but I agree a point wouldn't be a bad result.

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Yes please. :lol:

So you have spurs, Villa, Brighton and Chelsea left to play and you have Man U getting 24 from 27 points?

You also have cup games thrown in the mix around there as well

We have great momentum and hopefully we can continue that and not get injuries to our key players. One thing to mention that hasn’t been mentioned too often afaik is that there’s also the pressure to handle. We have done it well so far. Pressure could get to us especially if we have one or two bad/unlucky results. Hopefully we will handle it well if it gets very close.

1 minute ago, Ikon said:

We have great momentum and hopefully we can continue that and not get injuries to our key players. One thing to mention that hasn’t been mentioned too often afaik is that there’s also the pressure to handle. We have done it well so far. Pressure could get to us especially if we have one or two bad/unlucky results. Hopefully we will handle it well if it gets very close.

Do you not think this run of games right now is just as high pressure as we have a very tough run of away games with two being in top ten and one only ever been beaten at home this season by arsenal before we did then a tough 6 pointer with spurs at the end of it?

This is a genuine question by the way

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Do you not think this run of games right now is just as high pressure as we have a very tough run of away games with two being in top ten and one only ever been beaten at home this season by arsenal before we did then a tough 6 pointer with spurs at the end of it?

This is a genuine question by the way

I do think and realise there’s been pressure for sure, and we have handled it well. That pressure goes up a notch or two if we have say two “bad” results in a row. I don’t mean just outside pressure, but the pressure that players put on themselves as well, add some frustration to that and it can get ugly pretty quickly. Hopefully we can keep the snowball rolling. Even if we don’t reach the CL then it’s been a great season. Pressure can still get to us. It does feel like we have some leaders and confident players though which bodes well.

29 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

So you have spurs, Villa, Brighton and Chelsea left to play and you have Man U getting 24 from 27 points?

You also have cup games thrown in the mix around there as well

It's not mine. :lol:

Be interesting when the Brighton game gets rescheduled for. Looking likely to be midweek of either of the last two weeks of the season. 

Hopefully they make the cup final and it acts as a distraction in the same way it did for us. 

2 minutes ago, SteV said:

Be interesting when the Brighton game gets rescheduled for. Looking likely to be midweek of either of the last two weeks of the season. 

Hopefully they make the cup final and it acts as a distraction in the same way it did for us. 

I want them to play us the day before the cup final with them in it of course ?

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

I want them to play us the day before the cup final with them in it of course ?

Midweek before the last game of the season with them in the cup final and Chelsea having somehow fluked their way to the CL final will do

I have us finishing 4th on 69 points, 5 points ahead of Spurs. That includes us only winning against Brighton (h), Leicester (h), Southampton (h)… draws with Spurs (h), Villa (a), Everton (a), Leeds (a), and losses to Arsenal (h) and Chelsea (a).

Also includes Man Utd beating Spurs away though.

9 minutes ago, kocunar said:

Not sure why people have us losing to Chelsea. Probably the only club in the league that doesn't have anything to play for. 

They owe us one in their eyes. Havertz vs Burn round 3.