N-O League Cup Final Meet (Newcastle)

BlazeT44

2 minutes ago, Shak said:

Unless they're super fucking strict about it we'll surely be able to sneak in a few extra heads?

No idea how it all works over there to be honest. Obviously I’d throw some money down if I do end up needing to be snuck in. :lol: 

The FOMO is absolutely killing me at this point. :lol: 

1 minute ago, cubaricho said:

No idea how it all works over there to be honest. Obviously I’d throw some money down if I do end up needing to be snuck in. :lol: 

The FOMO is absolutely killing me at this point. :lol: 

I can imagine. :lol:

You think you'll be able to swing it?

1 minute ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Usually something like a fire safety thing, from experience. They might sack it off for a couple but never likely. Aint worth the hassle usually. 

Blaze should ditch the mother and girlfriend to be honest, tell them forum regulars only. They'd understand, I'm sure.

8 minutes ago, Shak said:

It’s probably like 40% at this point. 

Work is main obstacle and that I’m literally going out of town already this coming week. I may cancel that trip and just do Newcastle though instead. 🙈

Edited by cubaricho

7 hours ago, Shak said:

Blaze should ditch the mother and girlfriend to be honest, tell them forum regulars only. They'd understand, I'm sure.

Happy to stand down and give my 4 tickets up for others, if the forum prefers. I can look to book elsewhere (genuinely).

But no way can I do that, mate. Especially not when hotels and travel are booked and others here are bringing plus 1s, their mates and wives. 

I appreciate that someone is going to miss out and I'm doing everything I can to try and accommodate all.

But as a kid, my mam and dad took me to countless games and spent thousands on hotels, tickets and travel. I got to see both FA cup finals as a young lad because of them. I promised them if we ever got to a cup final I'd be next to them. The very reason I support Newcastle is because they gave me the opportunity to.

My lass has fallen in love with the city and the club. This is her equivalent of my 99 final. Besides, me asking around for like minded people travelling into Newcastle (so they wouldn't have to watch with strangers) was her idea. I can't sack her off now, mate.

As I said though, I'd be happy to stand down without any hard feelings. It's just family, mate 😳

Edited by BlazeT44

Actually, there are some single tickets available left in the main room for £7 each.

More people in this room, could be nearer the back but should be a bigger screen.

We could still all meet up before and after?

If I was to get 8 now that'd be a small party in the main room, and we'd all meet before and after? 

Thoughts??

Edited by BlazeT44

19 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Shak’s just taking the piss mate, no one‘s asking anyone to give up tickets for anyone else, especially when you’ve organised it 

Aye, was 100% just taking the piss.

As a general rule, it's best to never take anything I say seriously :lol:

Really cool of you to organise all of this @BlazeT44, really sorry if you took that as a serious suggestion and it caused you any stress.

6 minutes ago, Shak said:

Aye, was 100% just taking the piss.

As a general rule, it's best to never take anything I say seriously :lol:

Really cool of you to organise all of this @BlazeT44, really sorry if you took that as a serious suggestion and it caused you any stress.

You're welcome mate and can't wait to see you all.

Honestly Shak, no stress as tbh it's a genuine question for some. That's why I gave a genuine reply. Especially with lads coming in from the US. I'd be honoured to move into a smaller room or the main room to give these lads a seat.

I really don't want to leave them out, especially since they've been active participants and stalwarts on this board for years. It took me years to even get the courage to post.

Why don't we buy some extra +1 tickets for the main room and we can meet up before and after? We could get upto 40 of us....!!

£7 a ticket is nowt for those wanting to attend the main room.

With that said....

Let me know if you want to attend the main room at Union/Liberty and I'll get the extra tickets. You won't be with the main group for the game (but will for the pre match and after party!)

But if there's enough of you, you'll have your own group during the game in the main room.