Newcastle United 1-1 West Ham United (04/02/2023)

Rich

Just now, joeyt said:

:lol: such strawmanning. Surely you can air frustrations in not signing a centre mid in the summer or last month without thinking they're 'shit at their jobs'?

its the way people air their frustrations, man.

implying the likes of howe and co. are daft or stupid.

2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

:lol: such strawmanning. Surely you can air frustrations in not signing a centre mid in the summer or last month without thinking they're 'shit at their jobs'?

I'm not strawmanning.

No one said you can't air your frustrations. I think you guys get so wound up you just lose sight of how things started.

I was responding to people saying that buying a midfielder all but guaranteed a top 4 finish. I disagree with that completely, especially because from what has been put out there it doesn't appear their favoured options were available. Or they weren't willing to pay over the odds to get them.

Plus, getting frustrated about possibly not getting the top 4 finish is fine, but the club aren't working to that sort of time scale in the short term, whether we like it or not. That's all I'm saying.

49 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Honestly KaKas attitude over the last couple of weeks has been stinking. 

He's one of the best posters by a country mile. I'm hoping this is sarcasm and it's wooshed right over my head.