Lewis Miley

Ronson333

3 hours ago, Mattoon said:

You jest, however I have seen people on Twitter blaming Howe and the medical team for this, genuinely :lol:

Should have had the squad doing more back-strengthening exercises in the gym.  Howe out.

23 minutes ago, Mills and Boon said:

Why did Howe intentionally injure Miley? Is he stupid?

Sent him off to die. Unforgivable, he's just a lad.

14 hours ago, gbandit said:

What even causes a back injury? Burn’s was an impact injury so that made sense. Anderson’s was a stress fracture which didn’t make any sense. Is this a stress fracture again?

Don't quote me, as I don't have the full story yet, but I'm hearing he had to carry extra leaflets on his paper round this week.

Very good news if his back injury isn’t too serious.

Given his age and all the games he’s had to play, you definitely feared an Anderson-type stress fracture.

Just now, SteV said:

Very good news if his back injury isn’t too serious.

Given his age and all the games he’s had to play, you definitely feared an Anderson-type stress fracture.

Can you expand on this? 

• 3 weeks later...

Hope saying he's likely not going to feature again for the remainder of the season in order to give his back ample rest before pre-season, a bit like the Willock situation.

6 hours ago, 54 said:

Hope saying he's likely not going to feature again for the remainder of the season in order to give his back ample rest before pre-season, a bit like the Willock situation.

Again, probably the right choice.

Definitely, let's have him and Willock starting pre season fully recovered. No point chancing another niggle or setback at this stage, we've kept our season alive but it's not at a level where we should be taking risks. 

Bruno, Anderson & Longstaff it is but, perhaps, Joelinton is very near and that's helpted with these decisions.

10 hours ago, Lotus said:

Has done owt to look like he could genuinely contribute?

Hasn't done owt to look like he can't. Hasn't done owt lol

He looked fine in his cameos imo. Bit nervous but some nice touches.