2023/24 Fixtures

Rich

Flying in from South Africa on 30th Dec so likely to miss Liverpool game. I need to leave by 15th Jan and would love to watch City game currently scheduled for 13th Jan… but seems like that fixture may not be confirmed for a while as matches are going to be split over 2 weeks.
I know Liverpool game date/time will be confirmed this week but any idea when City game will be announced?

5 minutes ago, lether scin said:

The "Leather Skin Premium Leather Jacket" is a true embodiment of timeless style and quality craftsmanship. This exquisite piece of outerwear is designed to capture the essence of sophistication and rugged elegance, making it a must-have for fashion-conscious individuals.

https://www.leatherscin.com/

@Beren Might match your shoes.

• 1 month later...

5 games in 13 days is mad like. Not sure how any team, with or without injuries could cope and perform at a top level.

For us in particular, with our injuries the way they are, I'm getting to the point where just getting out of games with no one else injured is nearly as important as the result.

It's nuts.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Best result for us that tbh - gives us more of a chance to get as many players back as possible and a minimum of 7 days between games until then.

Edited by jonny1403