NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

He wouldn’t be the top tier RW I wanted going into the window, but for me that player may not be available/possible right now. I’d be more than happy with this lad for where we find ourselves right now.

Not impressed by his numbers, and I dont want another player were its all graft and running with average/poor goal/assists ratio. 

3 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Not impressed by his numbers, and I dont want another player were its all graft and running with average/poor goal/assists ratio. 

Looks a player mind. A right handful. Thought he was great at the Euros—Austria game I think, or Dutch or both! 

Just now, Coffee_Johnny said:

Looks a player mind. A right handful. Thought he was great at the Euros—Austria game I think, or Dutch or both! 

Hes a handfull, but is that enough? And from two/three games at the Euros? Had a good season in Turkish league, and poor numbers before that.

Just now, nufc123 said:

Hes a handfull, but is that enough? And from two/three games at the Euros? Had a good season in Turkish league, and poor numbers before that.

In Eddie (&’Phil’) we trust.

Just now, Coffee_Johnny said:

In Eddie (&’Phil’) we trust.

Sure, I would back him to do well. I just think we have enough grafters and runners. Time for some goals and assists on that side.

1 minute ago, nufc123 said:

If it is true Mitchell is on his way to Turkey, then I’m all for him. Either way, great that things are starting to hot up in the RW and CB departments.

Just now, nufc123 said:

Sure, I would back him to do well. I just think we have enough grafters and runners. Time for some goals and assists on that side.

Yep we need that for sure. But I’d be delighted to get him. From (little…) I’ve seen he’d definitely occupy defences/keep them wondering more than Miggy. Which, regardless of direct goal contributions, frees up space elsewhere. Off to do some Wise scouting. 

Yeah it’s not quite the guile / flair of an Olise but can imagine the industry and robustness and tenacity would be a nightmare to play against and would free up space for Bruno Gordon Isak Trippier etc. 

wonder if we get Yilmaz would we still get Roque or would that be overkill?

1 minute ago, kingxlnc said:

wonder if we get Yilmaz would we still get Roque or would that be overkill?

Not convinced Roque was ever on the cards. Certainly not if we get Osula. I guess it's possible if Wilson was shipped off but not convinced it's anything but a spurious link from a Spanish paper.

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

It got off to a lively start with Besiktas scoring in the first minute (Immobile). 

Our dude on the bench.

Its available on YouTube if you’ve a VPN

It’s on the bet365 website too but cant be arsed if he’s not even playing 

1 hour ago, sushimonster85 said:

We're all going to look pretty stupid next week when Mitchell shows up for some media interviews with beaming white teeth and a full head of hair. 

Oh shit, I thought Klopp announced retirement from football last week 

Just now, LFEE said:

Besiktas just made it 2-0 so we’ll see how good he is now. Seems to be playing on the left mind… 😆

Appreciate the updates :thup:

It does seem they use him all over the shop, but his main position appears to be on the right.

Seems he has even filled in at right back and left back!

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Appreciate the updates :thup:

It does seem they use him all over the shop, but his main position appears to be on the right.

Seems he has even filled in at right back and left back!

The Turkish Steve Watson.