NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Just leave him in u23s. Guy will go to another club, even if it’s L2, see he’s actually crap, then just give him scrap minutes. It’s a dud that we’ve got till end of his contract, which you may as well keep in u23s.

3 minutes ago, Sibierski said:

Now most clubs will be returning to UK and around Europe from tours this week, I’m expecting deals to fly through left right centre over the course of this week.

I think that this week will define our window. We may never get to hear about the close calls, or the real enquiries, here’s hoping we get to enjoy some successful attempts. 

16 minutes ago, Sibierski said:

Now most clubs will be returning to UK and around Europe from tours this week, I’m expecting deals to fly through left right centre over the course of this week.

Feel like we have been saying this a few times already this summer. First it was the PSR deadline is passed, things will pick up. Then it was the euros is over now it will pick up. Personally think ffp/psr is and will continue to make the transfer windows quiet.

10 hours ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

I’m sure Yildiz was a villain in one of the original 1930’s Conan stories. 

Yıldız or Yılmaz? I thought Yılmaz was the player we've been linked to? Both are common Turkish surnames.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Feel like we have been saying this a few times already this summer. First it was the PSR deadline is passed, things will pick up. Then it was the euros is over now it will pick up. Personally think ffp/psr is and will continue to make the transfer windows quiet.

It'll definitely be making an impact. Clubs are thinking "We can spend £XXm if we sell Player X" but everyone is thinking the same and nobody wants to make the first move and have to play catch-up by making forced sales late in the window.

See no reason to write Kuol off, he's 19 and his progress has been stalled through 2 poor loans. Might be he never makes it in the top leagues but it's way too early to say. If he goes out again it has to be somewhere he'll get a good run of minutes, otherwise keep him training around the club for a year and see how he develops 

Just now, LiquidAK said:

See no reason to write Kuol off, he's 19 and his progress has been stalled through 2 poor loans. Might be he never makes it in the top leagues but it's way too early to say. If he goes out again it has to be somewhere he'll get a good run of minutes, otherwise keep him training around the club for a year and see how he develops 

I don’t know, by 19 you’d usually see something that would suggest a player has the tools to succeed at the top level. Maybe not write him off completely, but it’s fair to not have high hopes after what he’s produced thus far.

1 hour ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

I’m in Arillas in corfu. There is a local

brewery here that does canny stuff. 

I've been to that brewery as we stay in San Stefanos.  The tour is worth a try (free).  The beers are superb and very reasonably priced.