NUFC Transfer Rumours

8 minutes ago, Fak said:

Forest did us a favour rejecting that. 

Yeah proper Hail Mary that. Actually embarrassing it's something that they considered. It would be better to have not done anything because it shows there WAS money to spend and presumably a fair bit of wiggle room PSR-wise, we just utterly fucked up the actual identification of potential players. 

Not sure I believe that like, but given how chaotic we were on the last day, I wouldn't be surprised.

Does whiff on the Forest owner using the opportunity to get credit in the bank with his own fans.

Just now, The Prophet said:

Not sure I believe that like, but given how chaotic we were on the last day, I wouldn't be surprised.

Does whiff on the Forest owner using the opportunity to get credit in the bank with his own fans.

Aye, feels like a propaganda piece from start to finish 

Random, but I'd love to know who's briefing the press at our end and why.

The PSR reporting was deliberate and all over the place. It's been a lot more consistent post-deadline day, but again doesn't tie in with earlier briefings.

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

£50m :lol: Forest are nuts if they've turned that down and so are we for offering that in the first place. Ridiculous. 

If its true, of course.

exactly.

£50m for Elanga and they turned it down?

bollocks.

Just now, The Prophet said:

Random, but I'd love to know who's briefing the press at our end and why.

The PSR reporting was deliberate and all over the place. It's been a lot more consistent post-deadline day, but again doesn't tie in with earlier briefings.

got to be someone high up who's privy to details.

but why would they? why leak shit about your own club?

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Aye, feels like a propaganda piece from start to finish 

The initial reporting was that it was enquiry that was shut down quickly. 

Then it was cash plus Almiron. Then it was £40 million plus Almiron. Now it's £50 million.

I don't believe that they wouldn't have accepted that. 

Would’ve been one of the most pathetic panic signings we’ve made.

Another overpriced Premier League player as well I see.

Get some imagination ffs.

3 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

It was 35 million plus Miggy to Forrest, still think that’s mental for Elanga if true.

According to that article it was £50m, which would be complete and utter insanity. I really hope that’s not true because it’s a clown show.

9 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

It was 35 million plus Miggy to Forrest, still think that’s mental for Elanga if true.

Not sure I believe that. Would have if Elanga wasn’t involved and we were giving them £35m to take Almiron 

10 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Shows how poorly Forest rate Miggy though.

11 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

According to that article it was £50m, which would be complete and utter insanity. I really hope that’s not true because it’s a clown show.

Aye crazy money for a player who apart from blistering pace looks a bit limited technically to me.