NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

2 hours ago, Theregulars said:

Well it’s not necessarily irrelevant given that he closely covers the club, has relationships at the club and is briefed by the club. 

Well if briefed by the club I'm presuming you’re referring to Barella? Or maybe Henry Mauriss in earlier times. Not saying he's always full of shit and enjoys antagonising our fan base, but he definitely misses more often than he hits

Ruddy

Livramento          Schar          Kelly             Burn

Longstaff         Bruno            McTominay

Elanga         DCL          Barnes 

Should batter Southampton first game and we'll still have Tonali to come in and Isak off the bench if we need to mix it up. We'll probably even have some of the Gordon money left to use in January too. Back in for Ekitike maybe?

Just now, Monkey Alan said:

Ruddy

Should batter Southampton first game and we'll still have Tonali to come in and Isak off the bench if we need to mix it up. We'll probably even have some of the Gordon money left to use in January too. Back in for Ekitike maybe?

:bob:

4 hours ago, Theregulars said:

The silence when he says something we like is always really telling IMO.

When people agree with someone's opinion (we aren't selling Isak or Gordon ect) they don't tend to mock that opinion.  Don't see what's surprising about that.

Just now, Teasy said:

When people agree with someone's opinion (we aren't selling Isak or Gordon ect) they don't tend to mock that opinion.  Don't see what's surprising about that.

You’d hope some might temper the instant “cunt” with “you know, he’s occasionally right or spot on”. To me it suggests lazy confirmation bias.

19 minutes ago, Monkey Alan said:

Ruddy

That is a fucking awful team!

16 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Anyone else think they will definitely make an example out of us points deduction wise ? Could easily see us being docked more than even Everton got .

I thought that but do you not think they’ve had enough of our lawyers with the take over nonsense?

47 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

You’d hope some might temper the instant “cunt” with “you know, he’s occasionally right or spot on”. To me it suggests lazy confirmation bias.

Well I can confirm I am biased against Luke Baldwards. As far as I'm concerned he earned it.

Just now, duo said:

I am struggling to believe we have allowed ourselves to get into such a position where we are offering our best players to clubs.

Not sure what to believe right now, but I think its safe to say we have some issues to be solved.

Haven't quite got to grips with all the rumours yesterday/today.

What's gone wrong, why does it appear in the press we are scrapping around hawking the crown jewels to all and sundry?!

I'm hoping that's just a bit of janky finance guesstimates from certain people, otherwise my trust in the ownership model is gonna be a little bit bruised.

Hate this version of football now:sad:

Just now, NE27 said:

Haven't quite got to grips with all the rumours yesterday/today.

What's gone wrong, why does it appear in the press we are scrapping around hawking the crown jewels to all and sundry?!

I'm hoping that's just a bit of janky finance guesstimates from certain people, otherwise my trust in the ownership model is gonna be a little bit bruised.

Hate this version of football now:sad:

Taking the competion out of sport destroys it