Tino Livramento

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Agree but I have also read he’s very happy there as he’s very grateful as they got him away from the Chelsea loan system which didn’t suit him.  

And the amount of sell on in his contract i guess means southampton wont see the funds they want to if they sell him low. Works out quite well for them if it keeps him being prized away. (Doesnt if he is crocked permanently and they could have made loads on him)

Just looks a messy deal. We’ve already gone from £12m/£21m/£30m, and now we’re still miles apart. There’s already an element of risk, given his injury. I’d walk away from this.

Just now, Toon88 said:

Just looks a messy deal. We’ve already gone from £12m/£21m/£30m, and now we’re still miles apart. There’s already an element of risk, given his injury. I’d walk away from this.

Their evaluations are crazy - I mean turning down £40m for ward prowse whose essentially a 28 year old one trick pony. 

We’ll certainly walk away if they’re taking the piss or moving the goalposts. We’ll have a set fee that is our limit and if Southampton don’t accept we’ll walk away and leave it to them to decide whether they want to cash in on a risky asset that could lose a lot of value if it either takes him a while to return to previous form or if Southampton struggle with contending for promotion 

13 minutes ago, gbandit said:

We’ll certainly walk away if they’re taking the piss or moving the goalposts. We’ll have a set fee that is our limit and if Southampton don’t accept we’ll walk away and leave it to them to decide whether they want to cash in on a risky asset that could lose a lot of value if it either takes him a while to return to previous form or if Southampton struggle with contending for promotion 

In an fairness it seems like their trying to keep their team together to come straight back up like we did. There’s nothing wrong with that.

2 minutes ago, Barnes23 said:

He's earned the benefit of the doubt for now, the noises from Southampton could be an exercise in reputation management

Benefit of the doubt?

I’m still waiting for that Barnes announcement from yesterday