League Cup Quarter Final - Chelsea (a) -19/12/23 @ 8pm (live on SkySports)

4 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

QFs / SFs is usually when the big boys start playing something like full strength teams.  I’m fully expecting Chelsea to field a strong line-up - and hopefully we will too.

Game could go either way of course - but I think we’ll do it.  And if Liverpool are put out by West Ham - which isn’t a ridiculous notion - suddenly we’d be favourites with the bookies to win a trophy for the first time since 1996 (as far as I can recollect - don’t remember us being the favourites for owt in the intervening years). 

What were we favourites for in 1996?

Gotta be honest, I've not been prepared for the amount of football this season.

It's been such an emotional rollercoaster with injuries and some great wins, I need more time to recover between matches than one every three or four days.

Cannot imagine how the players feel. :lol:

Think it started last year? People go on and on about how Eddie Howe has revitalized Newcastle but there's definitely been a jump in form since we randomly started posting pics of Aniston in the thread.

Then we stopped and we were dogshit. So, logically it has to be us making the team good, rather than the dozens of people making a career there.

Just now, Mike said:

Think it started last year? People go on and on about how Eddie Howe has revitalized Newcastle but there's definitely been a jump in form since we randomly started posting pics of Aniston in the thread.

Then we stopped and we were dogshit. So, logically it has to be us making the team good, rather than the dozens of people making a career there.

Roger. Maybe if we post ones of Sidney Sweeneys front bottom we might start winning silverware? Worth a try imo. 

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

Roger. Maybe if we post ones of Sidney Sweeneys front bottom we might start winning silverware? Worth a try imo. 

Think we should workshop it in a less important fixture.

We're out of Europe because we were so happy to be playing midweek we forgot to be perverts.

joke of a draw in Carabao not sure any team ever had a run like this to potentilly reach the semis.

City, MU, Chelsea.

and if we manage to win tonight I bet its Liverpool in semis rather than likes of Everton or Boro.

the minimum we would deserve is us getting winner or P. Vale-Boro in semis, and have scouser derby in other semis. as long as we beat Chelsea somehow.

10 minutes ago, Mike said:

Think we should workshop it in a less important fixture.

We're out of Europe because we were so happy to be playing midweek we forgot to be perverts.

@mouldy_uk Good afternoon. Hope you’re well on this cold and wet winters evening.

As above, it has been discussed at great length with forum administrators that N-O will be trialling posting sexually explicit content of Sidney Sweeney in match day threads. 

It has come to my attention over the last few months that you are, without doubt, THEE biggest Sweeney fanatic on here who is capable of finding her most erotic content and thus we request that you start posting her filth on match day threads going forth?