FA Cup Third Round: sunderland (A) 06/01/24 @ 12:45 - Live on ITV

2 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

Starting to get that sickly feeling in the pit of my stomach.

My anxiety levels have been up all week.  It’s the first time we’ve played the Mackems when I’m not living in the North East, and I thought that would make the nerves better.  Haven’t slept properly for two days.  Hate derby games, fucking hate them. 

I knew it was bad, but our recent FA Cup record is truly atrocious. Three consecutive third round exits and only once past the 4th round in the last 17 years. Certainly can't complain about the draws most of the time either.

Just imagine how toxic it will be inside the stadium when we go 2-0 up 😀 You can hear it now …’sack the board’ and ‘we want our club back’.

Edited by Ronson333

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

“I meant I meant”…. If my auntie had bollocks she’d be my uncle. 

Especially these days.

His lie that he told was typed.

3 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

Just imagine how toxic it will be inside the stadium when we go 2-0 up 😀 You can hear it now …’sack the board’ and ‘we want our club back’.

I love it when they turn.  It doesn’t take much, either.

Wait until we’re 4-0 up and Bruno gets red-carded for doing his fistipumps after a tackle and whipping the penicopter for emphasis.  The handful still there will be apoplectic 

41 minutes ago, Magpie said:

IMG_2009.png

NP are fkin useless, assuming this is true of course. 

Ignoring the match going fan wanting a drink before the stupidly early coaches they're hurting the livelihood of a business who have a lot of early punters. Love the Bulls me.

Edited by OCOCOL

3 minutes ago, OCOCOL said:

NP are fkin useless, assuming this is true of course. 

Ignoring the match going fan wanting a drink before the stupidly early coaches they're hurting the livelihood of a business who have a lot of early punters. Love the Bulls me.

I have a strong dislike for the police and licensing agencies intruding on people’s liberties generally.  If someone is a drunken lout, then lock the fucker up.  The vast vast majority of punters can handle drinking earlier than normal. 

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

I have a strong dislike for the police and licensing agencies intruding on people’s liberties generally.  If someone is a drunken lout, then lock the fucker up.  The vast vast majority of punters can handle drinking earlier than normal. 

100% agree. By not playing games at 3pm you are actually encouraging the loons on both sides to get mortal. It's the same as dry trains on the way back from away games - the committed will always find a way :)

Just now, OCOCOL said:

100% agree. By not playing games at 3pm you are actually encouraging the loons on both sides to get mortal. It's the same as dry trains on the way back from away games - the committed will always find a way :)

Yep - drinking in the house / at a mate’s house instead.  Which is likely to increase the rate of consumption, not slow it.

Just want to sleep through this c*nt and have it feel like a historical result....even if we win, its not worth the angst just to subdue them.

Working backshift right through the Ashley era that happened a couple times and it was much nicer.

Have no interest in rubbing their noses in it should that happen, given the chasm between the two clubs it just seems wrong. Simply playing in a higher league ticked all those boxes.

Got Wigan Man City vibes.

Edited by Wolfcastle

7 hours ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Just add another verse to the Sunderland’s a massive club song I think. 

You've got black and white paint

On your walls