Newcastle United 1-0 Manchester United (02/12/23) | Reaction: Pg. 34 | Goal-post: OP

Disco

Fuck me it was a nightmare to get in last night. For the first time my ticket wouldn't work and I had a right fuck on. There was this pissed bloke trying to scan his bank card over and over. I was furious at the time but it was funny as fuck.

7 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

Fuck me it was a nightmare to get in last night. For the first time my ticket wouldn't work and I had a right fuck on. There was this pissed bloke trying to scan his bank card over and over. I was furious at the time but it was funny as fuck.

:lol: creased at this. 

1 hour ago, Ronson333 said:

‘Don’t eat cucumber from a women’s prison’ ?

Bless....you have to feel for the poor souls. I spoke to one recently who refuses to watch them any more.....they think they are having it bad.........they don't have a clue.

That's the best part of all of this, is all these 'fans' having to endure 'bad' seasons finishing in the top 6. [emoji38] They're bonkers, man. They're what the football bloggers keep claiming we are. 

18 minutes ago, Shak said:

Anyone anywhere giving them any grief for clearly knowing Pope was injured and not putting the ball out, then being aggrieved the ref stopped play to get treatment on while they were trying to attack?

That way my reaction especially as Trippier put it out for Fernandes when we were on the attack. Man United just seem to lack class on so many levels. 

29 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

IMG_8741.thumb.jpeg.a8f091b8cef57528f7ab77b8bc45c851.jpeg

Studs into the ankle joint, blood stains on his socks. Bruno has been doing those snide tackles all his career. Still, thankful the referees didn't give a shit about fouls that game until Harry Maguire started to wrestle people to the ground. [emoji38]

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Some of the passes Bruno was playing last night were ludicrous by the way. Especially that one for Garnacho early on. 

I feel so sorry for him. :lol:

He's basically an upgraded jonjo shelvey nowadays with the way ten hag uses him. Counter hoof balls to the flanks. 

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Some of the passes Bruno was playing last night were ludicrous by the way. Especially that one for Garnacho early on. 

I'd care more if he wasn't an utter bellend. 

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Hard to feel sorry for him when he’s such a negative character on the pitch. I know you love the lad and with good reason in terms of his footballing ability but he just whinges on nonstop, people like that don’t contribute to a positive mindset. You can act in a way where you galvanise a team when you have issues with the officials but when you throw your hands up at any decision and cry about it, it’ll just make your whole team feel like victims rather than just getting on with it 

Based on that game (and quite a few others) as a Newcastle fan I hope Man U give Ten Haag a Pardew-esq 8 year contract.

If I were a Man U I'd want him gone tomorrow. No system. Loads of players performing well below their ability and players with clear skill like Sancho ostracize.  How much would it cost to sack him? 10 million? They'll lose more than that on Sancho alone when he's sold off at a cut price.

The difference between us scoring 3 or 4 last night was Maguire and Shaw, plus Onana.

The rest were basically bulldozed into submission.

If this game was a boxing match the ref would've stopped it in the 3rd round.

It's not that Man Utd are not a quality team, it's a case of a quality team being made almost irrelevant by another quality team (Newcastle United, obviously) who just won't back down and who puts them to the sword.

I bet Maguire and Shaw had some choice words to say in that dressing room at full time.

Seriously Harry Maguire has been their best player this season, after Ratnandez. Yet, you know he'll be binned in January if ten Hag can buy whoever plays CB for Ajax at the moment. 

Edited by OCK

7 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Crying for a red if it was the other way around I'd think? :lol:

Thanks, just searched and got a good couple of minutes of reading dipshits Man U fans on Twitter trying to argue that it was a red.