Newcastle United 1-0 Manchester United (02/12/23) | Reaction: Pg. 34 | Goal-post: OP

Disco

1 minute ago, Shak said:

Thanks, just searched and got a good couple of minutes of reading dipshits Man U fans on Twitter trying to argue that it was a red.

Never a red but they've been given, and you know what you're all like. If Bruno does that to Schar you're calling for him to go. 

7 minutes ago, magvicar said:

It's not that Man Utd are not a quality team, it's a case of a quality team being made almost irrelevant by another quality team (Newcastle United, obviously) who just won't back down and who puts them to the sword.

No, it's definitely the former. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Never a red but they've been given, and you know what you're all like. If Bruno does that to Schar you're calling for him to go. 

That's because Bruno is a snide little coward that goes around trying to hurt people out of frustration. [emoji38] Whereas Schar is swarve gentleman from Switzerland with concussion, who has only ever hurt @Mike's feelings by being too handsome.

Edited by OCK

6 minutes ago, Froggy said:

He stamped on his foot, didn't he? The point of impact matters.

Edited by Erikse

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Not having that like, there was fuck all in it and there's a reason anyone trying to argue it was a red is showing a freeze frame instead of the actual footage.

Of course you'll always get a few whoppers unable to see anything through anything other than the most biased of views but the insinuation that all of us are unable to view an incident on its merits is a bit shit, frankly.

1 minute ago, Shak said:

Not having that like, there was fuck all in it and there's a reason anyone trying to argue it was a red is showing a freeze frame instead of the actual footage.

Of course you'll always get a few whoppers unable to see anything through anything other than the most biased of views but the insinuation that all of us are unable to view an incident on its merits is a bit shit, frankly.

Don't take the moral high ground. :lol: You know what football fans are like.

3 minutes ago, Erikse said:

He stamped on his foot, didn't he? The point of impact matters.

It's never a red card and I've never suggested it was. I'm just saying if Bruno Fernandes makes that tackle I know half the forum would be calling for the red. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Froggy said:

It's never a red card and I've never suggested it was. I'm just saying if Bruno Fernandes makes that tackle I know half the forum would be calling for the red. :lol:

Yeah I'm just saying since you said that they were given sometimes, but I only remember them given this season when the point of impact is higher up.

I've just watched the game back. All this faint praise for Slabheed and he was fucking shite. Suppose it's a low bar if we're comparing him with the rest of their dossers, like.

He should have been booked long, long before that tackle on Gordon. Then there was that attacking header from the corner and his hefty body getting Antony's goal ruled out. :lol:

Checked the stats to make sure I wasn't just being daft. He committed five fouls, only won 6/17 duels, and only completed 64% of his passes. 1/9 long balls hit their mark. :lol:

All-in-all they were comfortably the worst team I've seen up here this season. The longer ten Hag stays there, the better.

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

I've just watched the game back. All this faint praise for Slabheed and he was fucking shite. Suppose it's a low bar if we're comparing him with the rest of their dossers, like.

He should have been booked long, long before that tackle on Gordon. Then there was that attacking header from the corner and his hefty body getting Antony's goal ruled out. :lol:

Checked the stats to make sure I wasn't just being daft. He committed five fouls, only won 6/17 duels, and only completed 64% of his passes. 1/9 long balls hit their mark. :lol:

All-in-all they were comfortably the worst team I've seen up here this season. The longer ten Hag stays there, the better.

Maguire has been getting a lot of praise recently, and fairly so. What people (our fans) are failing to realise is that it's due to us getting penned in by better teams again. We're coming under a ton of pressure and that's where he excels. It shouldn't be the case. We're basically Stoke with one world class player. 

Feel like pure shit just want Varane and Martinez back. :(

Just now, Froggy said:

Maguire has been getting a lot of praise recently, and fairly so. What people (our fans) are failing to realise is that it's due to us getting penned in by better teams again. We're coming under a ton of pressure and that's where he excels. It shouldn't be the case. We're basically Stoke with one world class player. 

Feel like pure shit just want Varane and Martinez back. :(

It will be funny when the pundit class are fuming that maguire has gotten dropped for them

15 minutes ago, Froggy said:

image.thumb.png.454592b0e0b47d7651515fcbf79d973c.png

First result for Schar tackle. :yao:

No red BTW. 

Absolutely loving this from Manure fans. They know they’re fucked in the future same as the scousers. Funny thing is Manure wanted ‘blood money’ and the scousers will be getting it in the next few months.

Fuck them both