Everton 3-0 Newcastle United (07/12/23)

Mike

7 minutes ago, STM said:

Yeah. What's your point.

In that game we played without a striker and didn't have a 5 day rest but cheers for paying attention to my posts, makes a change from shite jokes.

Yeah we had a four day rest. So if we played last night the fatigue excuse would have been valid?

As for paying attention to your posts? Just searched for “fatigue” posted by STM. Simple as that really. 

Thanks for paying attention to my shite jokes though. :razz:

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

1 minute ago, WideopenMag said:

Think the fatigue excuse is a bit lazy mind and not sure Howe will be accepting it either. As said we've had 5 days between the last game and should be relatively fresh. B

Aye Chelsea, PSG, Man U and Everton in a 12 day period with the same XI is absolutely no problem at all. 

Just now, nufc123 said:

Point is they played on Saturday. Thats manageable. 

With rotation aye. It's obviously not manageable beyond a certain point when the same XI has to play full 90 minute matches in an intense period.

It's not like they're faking it, if they look knackered it doesn't matter whether they should be or not, they just are.

2 minutes ago, WideopenMag said:

Think the fatigue excuse is a bit lazy mind and not sure Howe will be accepting it either. As said we've had 5 days between the last game and should be relatively fresh. B

Sometimes this forum makes me believe that we're the only team with tired players in the entire league. And they are tired a lot of the time aswell.

To be fair though, not every team plays the same 11 players 90 minutes x2 each week.

12 minutes ago, CraftyII said:

Look, I don't mind having the piss ripped out of me on here, and I'll go along with the banter.

I thought that vid, when first posted up on here some time ago, was shocking, even if it was staged. It was demeaning to the woman concerned, who apparently had no idea of what the guy had done. That's all.

I took exception to it because bignevruled decided to post it in a new thread, and attribute the action to me. Not acceptable.

The above is my simple position. The variances in bignevruled's post bother me not one whit. I reply as I see. I thought it hilarious, for example, when he quoted Acts of Parliament - I've been involved in those things for a number of years during my working life. I think the Teletext incident was brilliant - I made a humorous reply to a recent quip, for example. I will continue to make humorous replies to such quips.

I don't mind being a target for piss-taking, as long as those who do so take in good grace what comes back at them in return.

I will NEVER demean another member on this forum in the manner that bignevruled did to me with this thread.

I hope all of the foregoing explains things more clearly. I can do no more...

IMG_7621.jpeg.922cdcafb95d4cb2395dd9509a8cb994.jpeg

I mean, fatigue is one thing, there's also the fact that we're playing without our first choice keeper, without our first choice CB and our number 8 has barely finished his GCSEs. :lol: They're knackered and severely depleted. 

14 minutes ago, CraftyII said:

Look, I don't mind having the piss ripped out of me on here, and I'll go along with the banter.

I thought that vid, when first posted up on here some time ago, was shocking, even if it was staged. It was demeaning to the woman concerned, who apparently had no idea of what the guy had done. That's all.

I took exception to it because bignevruled decided to post it in a new thread, and attribute the action to me. Not acceptable.

The above is my simple position. The variances in bignevruled's post bother me not one whit. I reply as I see. I thought it hilarious, for example, when he quoted Acts of Parliament - I've been involved in those things for a number of years during my working life. I think the Teletext incident was brilliant - I made a humorous reply to a recent quip, for example. I will continue to make humorous replies to such quips.

I don't mind being a target for piss-taking, as long as those who do so take in good grace what comes back at them in return.

I will NEVER demean another member on this forum in the manner that bignevruled did to me with this thread.

I hope all of the foregoing explains things more clearly. I can do no more...

Do you want to see my cotton panties?

5 minutes ago, madras said:

Do if you have to.

Nah. It's about game management. If you run out of energy you can either bring in fresh energy or drop back and defend for your life. You can't do both.

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

I mean, fatigue is one thing, there's also the fact that we're playing without our first choice keeper, without our first choice CB and our number 8 has barely finished his GCSEs. :lol: They're knackered and severely depleted. 

Our main striker is injured. Our other main striker is clearly unfit...

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

With rotation aye. It's obviously not manageable beyond a certain point when the same XI has to play full 90 minute matches in an intense period.

It's not like they're faking it, if they look knackered it doesn't matter whether they should be or not, they just are.

Dont think they looked knackered the whole game. 

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Then I would recommend rewatching the Chelsea, PSG, and Man United matches to see what our energy levels are usually like.

I recommend watching the Brighton, West Ham and the other away games then.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Nah. It's about game management. If you run out of energy you can either bring in fresh energy or drop back and defend for your life. You can't do both.

We kind of did, we didn't press the way we usually would without just saying "break us down, we're parking the bus" and let's face it if it hadn't even for Trips mistakes (I'm sure he'll own but he must be fucked) we'd quite probably have vot something from it.