Alfie Harrison

NSG

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, McDog said:

Great pass but I what I took from that was being more impressed by the speed of the forward and composure to finish. Decent stuff.

4 hours ago, Mazzy said:

Great pass but I what I took from that was being more impressed by the speed of the forward and composure to finish. Decent stuff.

Defender was towing a caravan to be fair to him

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 27/02/2024 at 11:15, Ronson333 said:

Heard the coaching staff have been seriously impressed by this kid, think he’ll get some minutes soon.

Heard he’s going to get some minutes in pre-season, coaching staff think he’s an absolute baller.

30 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

Heard he’s going to get some minutes in pre-season, coaching staff think he’s an absolute baller.

That was surely a given with Copa/Euro/injury commitments and the fact we generally take a few kids along regardless. Murphy/Bondswell etc last season so Harrison, White, Murphy, Heffernan, Turner-Cooke and maybe even the likes of Sanusi for the experience will surely travel at least for the training camp

It was against Blyth Town, but he was one of those "head and shoulder above anyone else" type of player yesterday. He's not playing at a level that is truly challenging to him unless yesterday was him having a particularly good day.

9 minutes ago, aussiemag said:

He’ll probably head with the squad to Australia. 2 games in 3 days. good chance for Kuol, Alex Murphy, Joe White and some other youngsters to get some game time. 

Actually forgot about Kuol and Minteh who will be in there before deciding what to do for the season