Burnley vs. Newcastle United: 4/5/24 @ 15:00 (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

Posted (edited)

Watching on some mad Irish channel and they’re spending the buildup talking about how bad out signings were and how Howe is under loads of pressure :lol:

Oh, and how Bruno is always looking for his next move. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Watching on some mad Irish channel and they’re spending the buildup talking about how bad out signings were and how Howe is under loads of pressure :lol:

Fuck me, sounds tortuous. Suggest you keep in mind how much TVs cost IW. 

I do hate the Russian roulette approach to streams.

Spend an hour watching the build up only for it to change to camel racing at 3PM.

1 minute ago, TBG said:

Spend an hour watching the build up only for it to change to camel racing at 3PM.

Give me a right hump

It won't be 442, they work in patterns, players will alternate switch positions. 

Feel like Murphy will be right side, Gordon left, Isak will tuck behind Wilson and drift wide at times, and Wilson will drop to a CF when Isak goes, when Isak drifts wide Gordon can Push up.

You see these patterns as the games playing out, we're never really that rigid, Eddie has mentioned plenty of times how they work in little groups on patterns within the formation. 

5 minutes ago, TBG said:

Link please

14 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Kenny Cunningham talking utter bollocks as always. 

1 minute ago, Jilted Generator said:

Kenny Cunningham talking utter bollocks as always. 

:lol:  I had to watch a lot of Alexi Lalas talking absolute shite every week when I was in the States, but Cunningham is so much worse.

Posted (edited)

Not to jinx myself but I'm watching the teams head out 3 minutes before 3pm.. Have I found a river that isn't going to be 5 minutes behind from the off!? 

Edited by wormy