Marc Guehi

gdm

Re: him being pictured at their training, I’m sure there’s some genuine desire there to try and talk him into changing his mind. I think their view is sell if he really wants and then maximise value, not let’s cash in now and force it.

Just now, Kanji said:

A back 3 of Botman, Schar and Guehi would be fucking immense by the way. Hall and Liv/Trip as wingbacks. 

I thought about whether that might be an option - Guehi’s recovery pace meaning all 3 squeeze right high up so we keep teams boxed in and beat them up 

20 minutes ago, Checko said:

Kelly at LCB as well - seen Bournmouth fans say left CB in a three would be his perfect position.

Just stay fit and he will be good.

3 hours ago, Checko said:

Palace finished the season:

Liverpool 0 - Palace 1

Palace 5 - WHam 2

Palace 2 - NUFC 0

Fulham 1 - Palace 1

Palace 4 - Man U 0

Wolves 1 - Palace 3

Palace 5 - Villa 0

They made a few good sides look mediocre end of the year. Also the word 'palace' is looking really weird to me now.

Any team can have good results across a season....what I was trying to get at is, are they realistically ever going to finish above Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham? West Ham is borderline which makes them at their very best the 4th best club in London.

Condescending as it probably is anything above 9th is a massive result for them

I'm not reading anything into Guehi training at Palace. I'd rather he be full into pre-season than sat on his arse waiting for the deal to be done.

Its a major deal. In financial terms the biggest in our clubs history. Be patient and it will happen.

19 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Any team can have good results across a season....what I was trying to get at is, are they realistically ever going to finish above Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham? West Ham is borderline which makes them at their very best the 4th best club in London.

Condescending as it probably is anything above 9th is a massive result for them

That's fair enough and totally reasonable when you put it that way.

34 minutes ago, SteV said:

Think it would be a bit much, even for Mad Todd, to be trying to get Guehi in as well:

IMG_1286.thumb.jpeg.190c9eddd43cf5aef71ee9e4593b6b8b.jpeg

Taking the piss at this point.

1 hour ago, Theregulars said:

Re: him being pictured at their training, I’m sure there’s some genuine desire there to try and talk him into changing his mind. I think their view is sell if he really wants and then maximise value, not let’s cash in now and force it.

He only has two years left on his contract I think, his value will crash next year if he doesn’t sign a longer deal.