The worst Newcastle player you've seen in a match

gjohnson

4 minutes ago, Terrymac1966 said:

Tommy Gibb for me too like Longstaff he had absolutely no class whatsoever.

I used to stand in the Centre Paddock in those days and the bloke next to me used to shout "Get off Gibb" throughout the match, often from as early as when the teams were walking out at the start!!!

Not very motivating - but actually very funny !

22 minutes ago, Terrymac1966 said:

Tommy Gibb for me too like Longstaff he had absolutely no class whatsoever.

Tommy Gibb was a very good player who's confidence was shot by the Boo Boys, looks like they are trying to do the same to Longstaff. To mention those two players in the same breath as Boumsong, Nicky Butt, Amdy Faye, Mike Hooper, Pistone, Fumaca is ridiculous 

Did Pistone not have a brief spell under Robson where he looked decent before breaking his leg at Sunderland? No denying overall he was garbage mind. 

7 minutes ago, Choppy Chop Chop said:

Tommy Gibb was a very good player who's confidence was shot by the Boo Boys, looks like they are trying to do the same to Longstaff. To mention those two players in the same breath as Boumsong, Nicky Butt, Amdy Faye, Mike Hooper, Pistone, Fumaca is ridiculous 

I could not possibly agree less with what you say about Gibb. I watched him closely for many years.

38 minutes ago, manorpark said:

Tommy Gibb in almost every match he played.

It was very (very) annoying when Joe Harvey used to sometimes pick Gibb instead of Jimmy Smith!

Noooo - loved Tommy, me.

2 minutes ago, manorpark said:

LOVE these diverse opinions, even this one !!!

Funnily enough, I've always kept an eye out for Partick Thistle results, ever since he signed.....even to this day! LOL

2 minutes ago, Tonalis Bookie said:

Shola - 13 years

Now there’s a shout. Can’t remember who against but only man I’ve witnessed who’s managed to head a ball from a half yard out, off the ground and over the bar with a free net to 

We’ve had so many rotters, hard to name them all.

To be contrary Carr did alright in his first/second season, he just got injured too many times and was then kept way too long when it was clear he was done. If he’d gone after two years would just be remembered as injury prone but ok. Many many examples of this problem!

Geremi was the slowest player I’ve ever seen, however when KK used that 433 he was effective. He wasn’t shite as much as totally immobile, when KK stuck him where he didn’t have to run it worked ok

Saint-Maximin that time vs Brighton when Tariq Lamptey destroyed him so bad that he got an 'injury' and subbed after half an hour.