Go on then…Rate the summer 2024 Transfer window.

gdm

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

image.png.10baf126a70c676bf4f170c64e4361c4.png

Been one every other window. It’ll let people vent without spilling in to other threads. That’s the hope anyway 

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

You haven't even done a poll. 0/10 thread creation AS USUAL 

Hey I’m new to this game. 

apologies 

Can't help but feel the plan was to have Kelly and Tosin come in for free, and Minteh*/new signing RW (*before we crunched the numbers and realised we were fucked)

Positives; added Kelly for depth and didn't lose any purples (:anguish:)

Negatives; Dodgy Forest shit + being saddled with multiple useless goalkeepers for no apparent reason

3/10

2 as we kept our purples otherwise it would be minus as it's been an absolute shambles and smacks of incompetence. 5 fucking senior keepers on the books and still currently at the club.

As I said in the transfer thread, the chairman needs to hold an emergency meeting with the three main people and read the riot act. It's no good complaining about PSR when you can't even get players in with money you have to spend. As I said incompetence 

Thought at the start of the summer that holding on to our top players was the priority and we’ve done that. Disappointed to lose the promise of Minteh and signings in priority positions have been disappointing so:

4/10

2 minutes ago, Robbo2 said:

Can't help but feel the plan was to have Kelly and Tosin come in for free, and Minteh*/new signing RW (*before we crunched the numbers and realised we were fucked)

Positives; added Kelly for depth and didn't lose any purples (:anguish:)

Negatives; Dodgy Forest shit + being saddled with multiple useless goalkeepers for no apparent reason

3/10

The plan was likely tosin & Kelly for free and the £60m-£65m would go on a RW. Tosin fucked us off so they money was diverted to Guehi which didn’t happen. 

Hope Tosin has a fuckin miserable season 

Spin our wheels and gambled on fitness. If we win I have no idea what we gain but another season that ends without Europe and I'm terrified of what we'll lose.

Embarrassing window. Made us look like a laughing stock, especially as a section of our fan base gave it the big one with the whole ‘richest club in the world’ nonsense when the takeover happened.