old NUFC full matches

nufc1892

Hello everyone   Been supporting the Toon for nearly 30 years ( since 1995/1996 season ). I've been collecting games ever since then. If any fellow toon fan share same hobby and have full 90min games from 90s-00s period, please DM me  

HWTL🏴🏳️

I bought a VHS recently from an away win at Norwich in 1994, of course I no longer have a video player, is this the sort of thing you are interested in?

Edited by ramirez

On 12/10/2024 at 16:14, nufc1892 said:

Hello everyone   Been supporting the Toon for nearly 30 years ( since 1995/1996 season ). I've been collecting games ever since then. If any fellow toon fan share same hobby and have full 90min games from 90s-00s period, please DM me  

HWTL🏴🏳️

Do you have the 1-1 @Villa Park from 18th November 95? Tommy Johnson scored for them,Big Les with the equaliser

I'd love to see a match from the first season I started going to games, 1987-88.

Chelsea at home, 3-1 win, Gascoigne and Mirandinha (2) our goal scorers. Never seen any footage anywhere of it. But Mirandinha was on a hattrick and was being subbed and didn't want to go off.

6 hours ago, TK-421 said:

I'd love to see a match from the first season I started going to games, 1987-88.

Chelsea at home, 3-1 win, Gascoigne and Mirandinha (2) our goal scorers. Never seen any footage anywhere of it. But Mirandinha was on a hattrick and was being subbed and didn't want to go off.

Memory is funny but Gazza scored one of the best goals i'cve ever seen live in that game. He slalomed around 3 or 4 defenders in a small space and lashed it in. Chelsea also missed 2 pens. The footage definitely exists, it was on sale as a matchday video (wish i'd bought it instead of Forest home that we won 3-2 from the year before) but good luck finding it, I never managed to.

I've wanted a thread like this for years. I have a canny few official videos but surely some of you have recordings of full matches from the Keegan era?

Wish I could get Sheff Wed away, Boro at home, Everton away and a few others from 95/96.

3 hours ago, mattypnufc said:

Are we allowed to share? I have a load on my OneDrive ripped from old end of season reviews etc. 

not sure where we’d stand. My guess is a firm no from our mods but you know…dm’s and that.

😐

Just go for it. 

11 hours ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Memory is funny but Gazza scored one of the best goals i'cve ever seen live in that game. He slalomed around 3 or 4 defenders in a small space and lashed it in. Chelsea also missed 2 pens. The footage definitely exists, it was on sale as a matchday video (wish i'd bought it instead of Forest home that we won 3-2 from the year before) but good luck finding it, I never managed to.

Was that the game Gary Kelly saved 2 penalties?

6 hours ago, Boo Boy said:

Was that the game Gary Kelly saved 2 penalties?

I remember the 2 missed/saved pens. Had to do a bit of googling to confirm it was Gary Kelly in goal yeah. Kick myself I didn't buy the video when they were selling them for a tenner back then in the club shop.