Roeder Tracking Ricardo Faty

Guest nufc1984

If, and it's a big if, the link has any substance, it's interesting to see us looking at players without big household names. Somewhat spoils the regular "I think we should go for xxxx, but Roeder will never have heard of him" argument.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Roeder has Taylor Ramage Huntington and Edgar as young centre halves. What is the likelihood of him going after another youngster.

ANSWER: ZERO

No substance in this does not deserve its own thread, please transfer it to January transfer thread so people will stop talking about it

Don't want to piss on your chips but he is a DM.

In the initial article it talks about him being a welcome addition to the backline. I am only going on what the article says hence the reason for my scepticism. If he is a DM then urinate away

Roeder has Taylor Ramage Huntington and Edgar as young centre halves. What is the likelihood of him going after another youngster.

ANSWER: ZERO

No substance in this does not deserve its own thread, please transfer it to January transfer thread so people will stop talking about it

Don't want to piss on your chips but he is a DM.

In the initial article it talks about him being a welcome addition to the backline. I am only going on what the article says hence the reason for my scepticism. If he is a DM then urinate away

Says he was a replacement for Dacourt who used to be a DM at least?

Guest FlapjackJoe

Ermmmmm, players can't make 2 international moves per season anyway, and since he apparently joined Roma in the summer, this is definitely a non-runner.

Ermmmmm, players can't make 2 international moves per season anyway, and since he apparently joined Roma in the summer, this is definitely a non-runner.

There are certain ways around it, Boumsong for example and Gronkjaer (sp?) I think.

Whats to say we arent looking to loan him until the end of the season anyway?

Seems more likely than actually buying him and would work for all parties..

Sounds good to me, we need height!

Edit: He is 6ft 3 or 6ft 3 1/2.

According to wiki he has only played 11 games for Strasbourg and Roma. Thats not a lot and would probably come and take a few months to settle into the Premiership. Inexperienced in senior football and no Permiership experience, but we need extra bodies at the club. If hes not going to cost a lot and Roeder thinks hes good buy him.