Roeder Tracking Ricardo Faty

Guest nufc1984

dont know anything about him, brilliant brilliant name though, slightly dubious, i think we need someone with experience in the english league to play alongside taylor/edgar

hahahhaaa, suggesting Edgar should be anywhere near the first XI when we have a fully fit squad

:D :D :D

Did all our injuries just clear up spontaneaously?  Because otherwise we don't have anywhere near a fully fit squad so what are you on about? :)

Guest nufcandy

F***ing hell, I didn't think you were serious

Edgar a regular starter :D :D :D

seriously, just go away eh.

whats he done in the 2 games hes played to upset u like?!

do you like steven taylor? or ramage?

might just be a myth but im sure youth players have to start somewhere

whats he done in the 2 games hes played to upset u like?!

do you like steven taylor? or ramage?

might just be a myth but im sure youth players have to start somewhere

Typical OMG he had a good game and people have praised him on it so they must be over reacting and he is just shit!!! poster.

tbh.

In order

Nothing.

No, they're both nothing but average defenders protected by some fans due to them being "local" (one of them is from Greenwich btw)

Edgar is nowhere near good enough to be a regular starter.  Our defence was a fucking shambles on Monday ffs, some people mustn't have even seen the game.

Guest nufcandy

In order

Nothing.

No, they're both nothing but average defenders protected by some fans due to them being "local" (one of them is from Greenwich btw)

Edgar is nowhere near good enough to be a regular starter. Our defence was a f***ing shambles on Monday ffs, some people mustn't have even seen the game.

how do u know hes nowhere near good enough?

Why not try quoting so that people know who your talking to?  Also who do you think should start ahead of Edgar in our current state?, the tooth fairy maybe?

Finally you do realise that Edgar is a right footed central defender/defensive midfielder and he was playing at left back.  Yet he still did very well.

In order

Nothing.

Edgar is nowhere near good enough to be a regular starter.  Our defence was a fucking shambles on Monday ffs, some people mustn't have even seen the game.

I apologise I didn't know you were an Academy/Reserve regular and of course Edgar was complete shite on Monday.

Why not try quoting so that people know who your talking to?  Also who do you think should start ahead of Edgar in our current state?, the tooth fairy maybe?

Finally you do realise that Edgar is a right footed central defender/defensive midfielder and he was playing at left back.  Yet he still did very well.

Well said - his second professional game against the league leaders where he had a solid game and his goal earned us a point. I don't know what else anyone can ask especially as there weren't any more defenders.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Roeder has Taylor Ramage Huntington and Edgar as young centre halves. What is the likelihood of him going after another youngster.

ANSWER: ZERO

No substance in this does not deserve its own thread, please transfer it to January transfer thread so people will stop talking about it

dont know anything about him, brilliant brilliant name though, slightly dubious, i think we need someone with experience in the english league to play alongside taylor/edgar

hahahhaaa, suggesting Edgar should be anywhere near the first XI when we have a fully fit squad

:D :D :D

on one games evidence, he's better than titsup and moore

Hope we sign him simply for the potential of the "You're the one for me, Faty" chant.  :lol:

:lol: My mates always sing that to me after I pulled a fat girl a while back.

bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

Seek advice from Gjon on that matter mate, he will know what to do.  bluebiggrin.gif

Roeder has Taylor Ramage Huntington and Edgar as young centre halves. What is the likelihood of him going after another youngster.

ANSWER: ZERO

No substance in this does not deserve its own thread, please transfer it to January transfer thread so people will stop talking about it

Don't want to piss on your chips but he is a DM.