Gejon Flame-war thread

Nobby

What completely owning your arse when pointing out your current "wackyness" was just something you had copied off another wum and then you suddenly completely stopped doing it  :lol:

Yeah was quite a special moment for me  :thup:

Are you trying to sound like an arse bandit, like?

Yes, why are you looking? Is that why you PM'd me today but didn't pluck up the courage?

Good for you. At least you can admit to something.

What completely owning your arse when pointing out your current "wackyness" was just something you had copied off another wum and then you suddenly completely stopped doing it  :lol:

Yes, why are you looking? Is that why you PM'd me today but didn't pluck up the courage?

Still too shy to ask?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

He's carrying on his diva strop :lol: , lord help us it's Partridge-esque, lock it before he says any more

Still too shy to ask?

Tbh I barely understand what you post. You should try punctuation, mate.

Still too shy to ask?

Oh well thats me told, sorry dad (or probably old enough to be grandad).

Still too shy to ask?

Not sure what my age has to do with anything being discussed here. Do you have a problem with people older than yourself, mate?

Still too shy to ask?

Not sure what my age has to do with anything being discussed here. Do you have a problem with people older than yourself, mate?

Yes, you fuckers are going to spend all my pension before I get to it!

Shut the fuck up. Honestly. :roll:  It's turned into absolute nonsense. Neither of you can argue about the actual matter itself with decent comebacks, etc, so you are both resorting to having a go at things that are totally irrelevant, because you're desperate. Give it a fucking rest and give us all a fucking break.

Still too shy to ask?

I do believe I have been put down for my age before by yourself, so thats a little hypocritical.

Still too shy to ask?

I do believe I have been put down for my age before by yourself, so thats a little hypocritical.

So your long term memory works. I'm pleased for you.

Still too shy to ask?

Least you didn't try denying it this time.

flame-wars allowed suddenly?

Don't mind them myself, I just don't like GeJon but can't be arsed to report him, even though he clearly deserves a banning (cause if i did I'd be a either a 12 year old, a cunt or even a 12 year old cunt!)

Still too shy to ask?

Least you didn't try denying it this time.

I'm always honest, mate. Unlike some.

Don't mind them myself, I just don't like GeJon but can't be arsed to report him, even though he clearly deserves a banning (cause if i did I'd be a either a 12 year old, a c*** or even a 12 year old c***!)

Aye, he's following more than one person around right now and screwing up threads. Flooded me with PM's the other day anarl, completely out of the blue, like. He has his 'supporters' though, who will stand by him no matter what.

Guest thompers

Don't mind them myself, I just don't like GeJon but can't be arsed to report him, even though he clearly deserves a banning (cause if i did I'd be a either a 12 year old, a c*** or even a 12 year old c***!)

Aye, he's following more than one person around right now and screwing up threads. Flooded me with PM's the other day anarl, completely out of the blue, like. He has his 'supporters' though, who will stand by him no matter what.

He used to be one of 'them'. He's exempt from forum rules.