Titus rumour

sempuki

Guest Gosport Toon

my mom was actually telling me about someone who had a similar condition and had a blood clot travel from the leg to the brain. death shortly followed.

COULD STILL FORCE HIS WAY INTO OUR TEAM TBH  :lol:

Surely can't be true, he turned up for training last week but got sent home with the flu, not blood clots

somebody is actually paying attention to what's going on around here...

i know a little something about the medical field considering that it's my course of study.  from everything i've read titus had compartment syndrome, which most commonly occurs with broken bones, but can take place following any deep tissue injury.  compartment syndrome is when lymph and blood vessels to the affected area are blocked off due to the inflammatory response to the injury.  with the blockage drainage from the injury is inhibited and something in the neighborhood of "elephantitis" can occur.  this may have caused a clot, but no doubt the clot was extracted or dissolved through pharmacological means.

Said i hoped for Newcastle's sake. He's shit.

If Bramble is shit then what is Huntington ? SUPER SHIT ???

Young and inexperinced?

i.e. super shit

Said i hoped for Newcastle's sake. He's shit.

If Bramble is shit then what is Huntington ? SUPER SHIT ???

Young and inexperinced?

i.e. super shit

With Birmingham's equaliser yesterday, if it had been Bramble rather than Huntington who had been challenging for the cross, he'd have headed it out no problem. Or to put it another way, if it had been Bramble who had failed to clear the ball, there would be an entire thread devoted to how shit he is.

Bramble has his weak points, but we're not flush with better alternatives. Huntington is doing better than we can expect, given his age, and showing great potential, but he's struggling and will continue to do that until he acquires a bit more strength and experience. We should keep Bramble.

Huntington is NOT ready to be put in such games especially as a CB...But what can we do, you sell Boumsong and not replace him with anybody. This is what you get...

Guest thompers

Bored of people STILL living on the lie that Titus will turn into a good player. :roll:

Aye mate. Some of them still rate Shola :lol:

Guest smoggeordie

woodgate will be in at the end of the season, i think anyway.

What makes you think that!?!

Bridge Woodgate Taylor Solano

Nailed on ;)

woodgate will be in at the end of the season, i think anyway.

What makes you think that!?!

Bridge Woodgate (injured)  Taylor Solano

Ramage

Nailed on ;)

I agree  bluebiggrin.gif